Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

This is one of the cutest AR sigs Ever!!! I love the quote so much...It's so ARish😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Although the reality shows on channel V are not that good...The promo looks good and I have loads of hope from the production house they have always given successful shows...yes it's on YT///here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBuk93et4NE

OMG EHQ makes him look HOTTER!!!😍 Thanks nikki aka sautan!!
My favourite parts are now when he's sitting in the car. UGH they should have kept his own voice-its so sexy!!😍
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
cool moni ..accept my FR ..u will recognize my username its quite obvious..LOLL

and can u cum online for 5 minutes :)
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG I lovee this sig too <3 I love how the layout of the sig! How the pics are used and the text is beautiful :)
I love this scene it was so cuteee :)
I miss you Armaan and Riddhima <3 <3
Aquarius18 thumbnail

when was this exactly???
In all there pics they never smile for the camera..you can just make out...they are truly happy in each others company<3

After he came back from Brazil. There was a picture of them before this with other guys-remember, it came out with the picture of them on the bed holding hands
jiyaa_m thumbnail
hey alll

howz u alll?????????????
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samiyah258

I love the promo mainly because of KSG <3 He looks hot and soo innocent omgosh i can't stop staring at him :) We only get to see him once a week but oh well atleast we got to see him after 7 months!

Can't wait to see his show! omgosh i lovee his anchoring!

Innocent? He's got this kinda bad boy look with the edgy look he has. We're so luck as we're gonna have both our KaJen onscreen!! Reminds me of when he hosted IRI and Jenny hosted LKP
Aquarius18 thumbnail

That's the sad part about movie star you can't watch them daily...but his movie is almost complete...and he always wanted to balance TV and films so we still have a chance :))

I thought it was already done πŸ˜• Hopefully he'll stick to dailys as well like Shabbir Ahluwalia has
jiyaa_m thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Innocent? He's got this kinda bad boy look with the edgy look he has. We're so luck as we're gonna have both our KaJen onscreen!! Reminds me of when he hosted IRI and Jenny hosted LKP

agree he was loioking rough n tough guy not innocent one
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samiyah258

I'm sure we'll see him onscreen soon <3 I want to see his movie eagerly I'm sure it's going to be great :) Hopefully after that we'll see him take up a new show and than we'll see him onscreen! But for now I'm just glad we'll see him in the new channel V show and than his movie will release :)

I hope his new show will be Jenny!!😍 Before I just wanted him in some show but now I miss KaJen so much that I want them in a show together so much!!!