KAJEN ~Destined2Love541~ TumblrNote-Page92 :D - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Fatu :))

I was checking out the tumblr page...it's so beautiful<3
Originally posted by -Moni-

Hey Fatu :))

I was checking out the tumblr page...it's so beautiful<3

Hey moni!! I just saw it on my mobile but i'm gonna check it out on my computer now
Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aquarius17

Hey moni!! I just saw it on my mobile but i'm gonna check it out on my computer npow

There are not many post out there...But the GIFs are so pretty...Do you have a account there??? I don't
I just checked it out again and it looks GORGEOUS!!! I couldn't see the animations and stuff on my phone
@Moni: I don't either but a lot of people from IF seem to have it
I love this avi<3 ...I didn't even notice this special momnet when the segment was shown on TV LOL...they were so cute in the Robot segment...enjoying just like kids :))

I just checked it out again and it looks GORGEOUS!!! I couldn't see the animations and stuff on my phone
@Moni: I don't either but a lot of people from IF seem to have it

Yes loads of them have an A/c...mostly the people who are into making sigs n avis...they have nice tutorials as well :P

I love this avi<3 ...I didn't even notice this special momnet when the segment was shown on TV LOL...they were so cute in the Robot segment...enjoying just like kids :))

I didn't either until I saw this avi-I just thought they were doing random hand actions at first LOL. I was looking for KSG promo on Star News YT page and I came across this and was so tempted to watch it but somehow managed to stop myself.

I didn't either until I saw this avi-I just thought they were doing random hand actions at first LOL. I was looking for KSG promo on Star News YT page and I came across this and was so tempted to watch it but somehow managed to stop myself.

KaJen interviews are so addictive once you start watching you ultimately end up watching them all LOL...btw the EHQ promo of KSG new show was upload by channel V:))

Yes loads of them have an A/c...mostly the people who are into making sigs n avis...they have nice tutorials as well :P

Yeah I've noticed this and they look really nice but they all look kinda samey as if they have some theme 🤔

Yeah I've noticed this and they look really nice but they all look kinda samey as if they have some theme 🤔

Haha I feel the same thing...they have beautiful coloring but the style is so same...