Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

~*Behooda Chat Thread #68*~ (Page 25)

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

mujhay bhi water wali bata janni hai if nothing personal...
Arey di, nothing personal... Wil PM u stil...

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Oh!yeh baat hai!dats y binny searchd fati di here earlier na?
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

haila... mera hero bacha... binny ur just like me... bandit queen hahahahahahahahahah

azi thanks bacha finally amma got this most awaited prasadi :P
So did vaishu PM..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

binny,

bacha she is confused i guess. i feel mainay galat parha hai pata nahi hehehehehehe. ok koi baat nahi tell me what kinda product u wanna introduce do go into the technicalities... i guess flashplayer wala idea would be applicable...

I m totally blank di... Hav nvr done any such project before... Anything wil work di, any good or even a new service... Service mein sirf idea... Yeah di wil do it in flash player, coz makin prototype wil require lot's of expenses...

 

r u working in a group?Big smile

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Oh!yeh baat hai!dats y binny searchd fati di here earlier na?
ya ya ya, u guessed it right...
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 5559

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

haila... mera hero bacha... binny ur just like me... bandit queen hahahahahahahahahah

azi thanks bacha finally amma got this most awaited prasadi :P
yday,it was an awsm epi di. .everyone wer superb!binny,muje bhi pm karke batao na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

haila... mera hero bacha... binny ur just like me... bandit queen hahahahahahahahahah

azi thanks bacha finally amma got this most awaited prasadi :P
So did vaishu PM..
 
will checkSmile
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

binny,

</div>

<div>bacha she is confused i guess. i feel mainay galat parha hai pata nahi hehehehehehe. ok koi baat nahi tell me what kinda product u wanna introduce do go into the technicalities... i guess flashplayer wala idea would be applicable...

I m totally blank di... Hav nvr done any such project before... Anything wil work di, any good or even a new service... Service mein sirf idea... Yeah di wil do it in flash player, coz makin prototype wil require lot's of expenses...



r u working in a group?Big smile

Yes and no.. I mean di, I m d group leader and unfortunately class topper, so every other person in my group z relieved and hav left everything to me...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 143   Views: 12685

.YixingsManal. 143 12685 28 July 2010 at 9:16am by .YixingsManal.
CLOSED!-Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 172   Views: 14070

.YixingsManal. 172 14070 26 July 2010 at 6:50pm by .YixingsManal.
Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1170   Views: 38193

pritirays 1170 38193 28 May 2010 at 2:43pm by Love-u-all
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 1176   Views: 39281

Xxxjrae 1176 39281 26 May 2010 at 2:19pm by .YixingsManal.
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 1194   Views: 38110

.YixingsManal. 1194 38110 25 May 2010 at 8:26am by .YixingsManal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index