waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Krip and Angad !!!

Angad was Hawwwttt  !! par kripa ...same reaction as Fatiii has on the Heer girl... she was thanda for me..

I tell u which guys I find hot!!! Embarrassed
  Harshad chopra, Iqbal khan, Neil Bhatt, Arhaan Bhel, Avidish (gunah ka devta), Shaheer Sheikh (not hot but cute) Embarrassed Embarrassed
Which one do u like???

Me I Like, Iqbal, Rajeev khandelwal,  Neil Bhatt,  Karan tackker ,Rahil azmi , and then there is one guy , he has not played leads as far as I know , was in a negative role in kasauti ..I like his dimples ...

Oh yeh Karan Tackker---I completely forgot about him.Embarrassed. Btw do u also watch rang badalti odhani and Gulaal??

U forgot Karan... y Saima ...I am taking back my zillion lubbs ..will leave u with only trillion lubbs  AngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLOuch humphhh

me also likey likey gulal kesar part only but somewhere i know sad story hoga Cry... acha tell me i didnt watch gulal in last week kia hoa anything interesting? koi part daikhnay wala?

I absolutelu love RBO ..but I do not watch Gulal..just Kesar- Gulal part..LOLLOLLOLLOL

Angry ager mainay pehlay wala post ignore kia that doesnt mean u would comeup with something newAngryAngryAngry

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Oh yeh Karan Tackker---I completely forgot about him.Embarrassed. Btw do u also watch rang badalti odhani and Gulaal??

U forgot Karan... y Saima ...I am taking back my zillion lubbs ..will leave u with only trillion lubbs  LOL

I absolutelu love RBO ..but I do not watch Gulal..just Kesar- Gulal part..LOL
[/QUOTE]
I also remember him but i just forgot to write his name!! LOL
No no no I want the zillions lubbbs as welll----mujhe maaaf karodo!!Wink
I watch RBO---but nowdays it has become into a comedy show, in the beginning I didn't want Soraj to die!! Ouch and when sunny came back, i was wishing that it was soraj!! LOL I did  not like Natasha!! Dead
I also only watch kesar- gulaal part otherwise other people make me fall a Sleepy!! LOL
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Array wah seems u had a relaxing sunday apart from that searching :P

hummm veg pulao yummyyy.

yup i had my BF and brought bhindi keema for lunch my fav yummyyy

yara school days ka yehi faida hai summer vacations atay hain :(

Relaxed tho main hamesha se rahthi hoon ...it is the winters which make me gloomy ..

Han, par kaash Parents ko bhi koi  vacation time mile ...LOL

hummm aur jobians ko bhiLOL

btw sakshi ka kaunsa scene... didnt get anything...

and yes forgot to mention one serial astitva on zee tv ... it was a hit serial... i enjoyed in initial days but then crap ban gaya tha wo yara

Jobians ka kya -- har roz makki maarna ..ya tight hubby's dena hi kaam hai..

OH !! YES !! I loved that serial until the entry of 'Woh'..after that it was ..Dead ...there was another serial in Sony ..I think Heena..I used to like tht ..

arrey ..that new serial jo shuru honewala hai, in Sony ' Bade ache lagthen hain" ..leads tho Ram aur Saakshi hain..they are reasing promos now... in one promo she is wearing a sari adn it is back shot showing her hot figure bacha..she looks so  ** ahem, Ahem** in that ...WinkLOLLOL

teheheheheh ram is good looking but he has puton lot of weight now... pehlay acha dikhta tha and sakshi ummm need to look kay kaisay sexy lag rahi hai wo... i am not following sony tv shows yara... zee kay bhi kam hi hain bus sangini daikhti hun kabhi kabhi ager channel a jaye to aur wo bhagoon wali kay kuch epis daikhay,...

Shocked tight hubbyLOLLOL tum bholna mat yeh bata achaLOLLOLLOL

heena i never watched yara...Big smile

Lot nahi Bacha..lots n lots n lots ..infact uska sirf sar hai baaki sab football LOLLOLLOL

Ram ka intro serial kaunsa tha , Fatii ??

This seems quite interesting , yaara ..have to see how it comes out...I mean kekta maiiya ki hai...shuruwat will be jabardast and later it will get into  her usual formula ..

heena was Good...there was good story line..

Fatii, do u remember  one serial in Star one about a father who has some 3-4 daughters and who thinks Son is the asli treasure.. leads name in serail ya asal main was Gauri, I think ...

ROFL... u cracked me up with bold line hehehehehe

ram's debut serial was

Nyay  directed by Sudhir Mishra. ...

and i wont got for ekta's serial cheee that lady sucks yara initial days main pagal karti hai baad main bhogas story dikha dikha kay pagal karti hai...

ummm gauri pradhan? r u talking about naam gum jayega?

Not gauri Pradhan ..woh tho Hiten ki wife haina..this was another Gauri ..she had Rani mukherji voice..was lovely to look at and wonder of wonder's she could act too..

gauri tonk? yash tonk ki wife? who was in kahin kisi rooz

No, Not her also, she just came for this serial and vanished  ..but gauri tonk reminds me...Mouli aur Yash ka chemistry was also very good..LOLLOL

array koi to cast main say bata ab kaunsi gauri dhonndoon mainCry

hahahahah haan in initial days only but then kahin kisi rooz was crap yara... but phir bhi daikha tha...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

btw the gu u were talking about was yuvi in kasautiii and he was goodddEmbarrassed
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

yes sdaima tani wasnt good at all but harshad gave me goosebumps in few scenes yara ...

sathya have u watched beri piya? i liked teh guy sharad as well he is good actor yara

Bairi Piya, I did not watch from first ..Fatii but watched when two sharad's come then forgt to watch it ..then finally saw  the end..I used to like their jodi too

Plus woh anas rashid and aastha ki jodi too..which serial was that..she is raped by younger brother but the noble elder bro marries n love blooms and all izz well..

i just watched that serial for BG score and for sharad heheheheheeh but that girl... ewkhhh

haan that serial was aise karo na vida...

did u watch shaurya suhani... starplus pay aya tha i think last year that wa scute serial yara enjoyed it it had brillient bg yara

I never knew there was such a thing as Shaurya Suhani ...kya story line hai ?? who were the leads ??

You know , when S 1 started, there were lots of masti serials..used to like it a lot..

BTW..is there anyone who like Arman ?? If yes..Just tell me what is there in him that makes  u crazy ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starwaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
by God stahya hum dono encyclopedia hain... btw my bro says this for me ... ab unko kahoongi koi aur bhi hai meray stah yeh title share karnay ko :P
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Array wah seems u had a relaxing sunday apart from that searching :P

hummm veg pulao yummyyy.

yup i had my BF and brought bhindi keema for lunch my fav yummyyy

yara school days ka yehi faida hai summer vacations atay hain :(

Relaxed tho main hamesha se rahthi hoon ...it is the winters which make me gloomy ..

Han, par kaash Parents ko bhi koi  vacation time mile ...LOL

hummm aur jobians ko bhiLOL

btw sakshi ka kaunsa scene... didnt get anything...

and yes forgot to mention one serial astitva on zee tv ... it was a hit serial... i enjoyed in initial days but then crap ban gaya tha wo yara

Jobians ka kya -- har roz makki maarna ..ya tight hubby's dena hi kaam hai..

OH !! YES !! I loved that serial until the entry of 'Woh'..after that it was ..Dead ...there was another serial in Sony ..I think Heena..I used to like tht ..

arrey ..that new serial jo shuru honewala hai, in Sony ' Bade ache lagthen hain" ..leads tho Ram aur Saakshi hain..they are reasing promos now... in one promo she is wearing a sari adn it is back shot showing her hot figure bacha..she looks so  ** ahem, Ahem** in that ...WinkLOLLOL

teheheheheh ram is good looking but he has puton lot of weight now... pehlay acha dikhta tha and sakshi ummm need to look kay kaisay sexy lag rahi hai wo... i am not following sony tv shows yara... zee kay bhi kam hi hain bus sangini daikhti hun kabhi kabhi ager channel a jaye to aur wo bhagoon wali kay kuch epis daikhay,...

Shocked tight hubbyLOLLOL tum bholna mat yeh bata achaLOLLOLLOL

heena i never watched yara...Big smile

Lot nahi Bacha..lots n lots n lots ..infact uska sirf sar hai baaki sab football LOLLOLLOL

Ram ka intro serial kaunsa tha , Fatii ??

This seems quite interesting , yaara ..have to see how it comes out...I mean kekta maiiya ki hai...shuruwat will be jabardast and later it will get into  her usual formula ..

heena was Good...there was good story line..

Fatii, do u remember  one serial in Star one about a father who has some 3-4 daughters and who thinks Son is the asli treasure.. leads name in serail ya asal main was Gauri, I think ...

ROFL... u cracked me up with bold line hehehehehe

ram's debut serial was

Nyay  directed by Sudhir Mishra. ...

and i wont got for ekta's serial cheee that lady sucks yara initial days main pagal karti hai baad main bhogas story dikha dikha kay pagal karti hai...

ummm gauri pradhan? r u talking about naam gum jayega?

Not gauri Pradhan ..woh tho Hiten ki wife haina..this was another Gauri ..she had Rani mukherji voice..was lovely to look at and wonder of wonder's she could act too..

gauri tonk? yash tonk ki wife? who was in kahin kisi rooz

No, Not her also, she just came for this serial and vanished  ..but gauri tonk reminds me...Mouli aur Yash ka chemistry was also very good..LOLLOL

array koi to cast main say bata ab kaunsi gauri dhonndoon mainCry

hahahahah haan in initial days only but then kahin kisi rooz was crap yara... but phir bhi daikha tha...LOL

btw the gu u were talking about was yuvi in kasautiii and he was goodddEmbarrassed

Not yuvi, fatii..Yuvi came after leap..this guy was there before leap itself, I think Anurag's sis's hubby ..
Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Santhya--Do u mean Arman from DMG???
I love his body and eyes---his tooo hot!!! Blushing
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Krip and Angad !!!

Angad was Hawwwttt  !! par kripa ...same reaction as Fatiii has on the Heer girl... she was thanda for me..

I tell u which guys I find hot!!! Embarrassed
  Harshad chopra, Iqbal khan, Neil Bhatt, Arhaan Bhel, Avidish (gunah ka devta), Shaheer Sheikh (not hot but cute) Embarrassed Embarrassed
Which one do u like???

Me I Like, Iqbal, Rajeev khandelwal,  Neil Bhatt,  Karan tackker ,Rahil azmi , and then there is one guy , he has not played leads as far as I know , was in a negative role in kasauti ..I like his dimples ...

U forgot Karan... y Saima ...I am taking back my zillion lubbs ..will leave u with only trillion lubbs  Ouch humphhh

me also likey likey gulal kesar part only but somewhere i know sad story hoga Cry... acha tell me i didnt watch gulal in last week kia hoa anything interesting? koi part daikhnay wala?

I absolutelu love RBO ..but I do not watch Gulal..just Kesar- Gulal part..LOL

Angry ager mainay pehlay wala post ignore kia that doesnt mean u would comeup with something newAngryAngryAngry

YESHHH !!! 

Saima Dahling , Yahan kuch jal rahi hai Kya WinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

Go to top