Pratigya

~*Behooda Chat Thread #68*~ - Page 108

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Lot nahi Bacha..lots n lots n lots ..infact uska sirf sar hai baaki sab football πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ram ka intro serial kaunsa tha , Fatii ??

This seems quite interesting , yaara ..have to see how it comes out...I mean kekta maiiya ki hai...shuruwat will be jabardast and later it will get into  her usual formula ..

heena was Good...there was good story line..

Fatii, do u remember  one serial in Star one about a father who has some 3-4 daughters and who thinks Son is the asli treasure.. leads name in serail ya asal main was Gauri, I think ...

ROFL... u cracked me up with bold line hehehehehe

ram's debut serial was

Nyay  directed by Sudhir Mishra. ...

and i wont got for ekta's serial cheee that lady sucks yara initial days main pagal karti hai baad main bhogas story dikha dikha kay pagal karti hai...

ummm gauri pradhan? r u talking about naam gum jayega?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fallen Star

I tell u which guys I find hot!!! 😳
  Harshad chopra, Iqbal khan, Neil Bhatt, Arhaan Bhel, Avidish (gunah ka devta), Shaheer Sheikh (not hot but cute) 😳 😳
Which one do u like???

Me I Like, Iqbal, Rajeev khandelwal,  Neil Bhatt,  Karan tackker ,Rahil azmi , and then there is one guy , he has not played leads as far as I know , was in a negative role in kasauti ..I like his dimples ...
waniya_fatima thumbnail
yes sdaima tani wasnt good at all but harshad gave me goosebumps in few scenes yara ...

sathya have u watched beri piya? i liked teh guy sharad as well he is good actor yara
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: waniya_fatima

ROFL... u cracked me up with bold line hehehehehe

ram's debut serial was

Nyay  directed by Sudhir Mishra. ...

and i wont got for ekta's serial cheee that lady sucks yara initial days main pagal karti hai baad main bhogas story dikha dikha kay pagal karti hai...

ummm gauri pradhan? r u talking about naam gum jayega?

Not gauri Pradhan ..woh tho Hiten ki wife haina..this was another Gauri ..she had Rani mukherji voice..was lovely to look at and wonder of wonder's she could act too..
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Me I Like, Iqbal, Rajeev khandelwal,  Neil Bhatt,  Karan tackker ,Rahil azmi , and then there is one guy , he has not played leads as far as I know , was in a negative role in kasauti ..I like his dimples ...

😲 tu nay meri list main say munday chori kiyun kiye...

sathi batao is main say meray favs kaun hian? yeh bata dun kay kafi hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yes sdaima tani wasnt good at all but harshad gave me goosebumps in few scenes yara ...

sathya have u watched beri piya? i liked teh guy sharad as well he is good actor yara

Bairi Piya, I did not watch from first ..Fatii but watched when two sharad's come then forgt to watch it ..then finally saw  the end..I used to like their jodi too

Plus woh anas rashid and aastha ki jodi too..which serial was that..she is raped by younger brother but the noble elder bro marries n love blooms and all izz well..
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Not gauri Pradhan ..woh tho Hiten ki wife haina..this was another Gauri ..she had Rani mukherji voice..was lovely to look at and wonder of wonder's she could act too..

gauri tonk? yash tonk ki wife? who was in kahin kisi rooz
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Oh yeh Karan Tackker---I completely forgot about him.😳. Btw do u also watch rang badalti odhani and Gulaal??
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fallen Star

Ewww Tani was🀒 did not like her at all--thats why I only watched in the begininig and then stopped watchin it!! But Harshad was brilliant as always!! πŸ˜ƒ

That Tere liye...God.. I wonder   what happened to EKta... The serial did not know whether to be a family story, revenge story or love story... The chemist must have made huge profit selling sar dard ki goli..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Bairi Piya, I did not watch from first ..Fatii but watched when two sharad's come then forgt to watch it ..then finally saw  the end..I used to like their jodi too

Plus woh anas rashid and aastha ki jodi too..which serial was that..she is raped by younger brother but the noble elder bro marries n love blooms and all izz well..

i just watched that serial for BG score and for sharad heheheheheeh but that girl... ewkhhh

haan that serial was aise karo na vida...

did u watch shaurya suhani... starplus pay aya tha i think last year that wa scute serial yara enjoyed it it had brillient bg yara