Hi Sheens 🤗

Kaise...I mean How do u pop...u have to teach me that trick ...😆
😆

😈

wouldn't u like to know...😉

sorry had to go and make breakfast for my mum...😆

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Pragati.T

LOL, same here now i also post in selected theards...😳 btw u started watching dor...? dunno when d show will get it's essence...i'm fed up with bhaskar n his family...😡

dont really watch...watch on and off...not watched for a long time...bhasker n family overact so they annoy any ways...but i like avni's sister though..
Originally posted by starlight123

dont really watch...watch on and off...not watched for a long time...bhasker n family overact so they annoy any ways...but i like avni's sister though..

Has Dor become boring so soon...😆😆😆

😈

wouldn't u like to know...😉

sorry had to go and make breakfast for my mum...😆

It's  ok..

BF main kya banaya ...have u tried ur cooking class rec..wht was ur Mother's reaction ??..was she like Meri munni tho badi hogayi..😃
Originally posted by tanthya

Has Dor become boring so soon...😆😆😆

yep...typical saas bahu saga...turns me right off...😆😆

It's  ok..

BF main kya banaya ...have u tried ur cooking class rec..wht was ur Mother's reaction ??..was she like Meri munni tho badi hogayi..😃

boiled egg and toast...made a sandwich for her to take to work...yep made a cake for her work colleagues...

nahi yaar, she has a reputation at work of not being able to cook and any cooking is done by her daughter, moi...they tease her a lot abt this..

melodrama aur meri mama...khabo nahin...😛😉😆

boiled egg and toast...made a sandwich for her to take to work...yep made a cake for her work colleagues...

nahi yaar, she has a reputation at work of not being able to cook and any cooking is done by her daughter, moi...they tease her a lot abt this..

melodrama aur meri mama...khabo nahin...😛😉😆

Lovely ...Beti ho tho aisi ...Meriwali hai..meri sasumma bangayi hai...Shall I pack her off to u...train her  into an obedient  girl ...Hum tumahri abhar rahenge ...

Poor Mom... How did she survive without you...

Thank God ...U are one lucky  girl !!!

Lovely ...Beti ho tho aisi ...Meriwali hai..meri sasumma bangayi hai...Shall I pack her off to u...train her  into an obedient  girl ...Hum tumahri abhar rahenge ...

Poor Mom... How did she survive without you...

Thank God ...U are one lucky  girl !!!

Sure, y not and can try and do a P and put it to test on whether her methods work..

she is god but just lost interest in cooking...other things came inbetween which were more pressing than cooking...

cant do with melodrama...

lunch kar liya hain??

Sure, y not and can try and do a P and put it to test on whether her methods work..

she is god but just lost interest in cooking...other things came inbetween which were more pressing than cooking...

cant do with melodrama...

lunch kar liya hain??

have not even started, yaar...thinking just curd rice with achchar ...

BTW...how do mange ur day in London after Mom leaves to work...koi job dhoondli..