Posted: 12 years ago
I wish whole gandhi family should apologies to mona.
 hetal, sejal, bejal, baa and also babuji bi.
mona should not ask apologies to them, she sorted out the problem 
Why should Gandhi family apologise to Mona? 

Mona's intentions may be good. But her methods were impulsive and thus backfired.

Any other girl in Hetal's position would have committed suicide after that heartbreak and insult.

Would Anukalp have forgiven Mona if Hetal committed suicide?

It is Mona's luck that Hetal is still alive.

Mona must learn. Learn the hard way on how to do things in the proper way.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
The whole problem is that no one shows Ambaji her place by pointing out how bossy she is at home and how bossy she is with her own husband...Anukalp is the right person to ask his mother to allow his father to speak up and say that they themselves should show and be an example by respecting elders if they want to ensure the same from Mona who is a thousand time better than their own daughters...Ambaji can never see anything good in Mona and she was determined that it will be that way - in fact it is more scary to be friends with Ambaji than to be her enemy...Mona and the Bedi's are too good for that family...in fact I think Vimmy and Satnaam along with the others should give it tight to Ambaji for being rude to their daughter and saying that she will ask them to leave her house...Mona should keep to herself and not feel bad for anything that happened...hetal is such a loser and karan is also too good for her...
Originally posted by agramathura

Ambaji and the rest of the Gandhi family are a nut job. Karan would do well to stay away from anyone in that family! The Bedis were so nice to them when they just showed up for the wedding. I wonder how the Gandhis would've behaved if the tables were turned...

We saw how they treat the Bedis when things go wrong for them - why remember how they just refused to talk with Daarji and stared at Mona and then taunted her later after he left? Daarji is too kind to them in fact I think he should put some sense into that Barti and show her her place...she is just damn too much ...with grown up kids she is still over protective of them...Hetal I can understand but Anukalp? he's a boy for goodness sake!
Originally posted by queenyuks

Everything has been cleared now. There's no more misunderstandings. It was no one's fault, especially not Mona's.

Why was Ambaji still showing attitude?
That woman's ego is larger than her house

I bet she's still bitter that Anukalp was willing to leave the family for Mona

Ambaji really needs to swallow her so-called pride.

I really hope that there isn't a scene on monday where Mona apologizes to Ambaji or something. I want the Gandhi's (especially Baa) to apologize ro Mona

The other Gandhi's were showing attitude too

Yuks
You are so on spot. Cannot understand why a son was being made to feel that he has to choose between his wife and his mother. What made me even more mad was Hetal also trying to emotionally black-mail him when she herself would expect nothing less I am sur efrom her Karan (when she finally gets him at least!
Originally posted by sunimaleed

We saw how they treat the Bedis when things go wrong for them - why remember how they just refused to talk with Daarji and stared at Mona and then taunted her later after he left? Daarji is too kind to them in fact I think he should put some sense into that Barti and show her her place...she is just damn too much ...with grown up kids she is still over protective of them...Hetal I can understand but Anukalp? he's a boy for goodness sake!

I find every person in the Gandhi family is very wierd and in the Bedi family only Daarji is the sane person,  Every character in this show is heavily flawed except Daarji.

I think daarji is the best character. Gandhi family needs some lessons on how to treat people.
Well...you know Ambaji is kinda well...how to put this delicately...CRAZY!
She will take some time to digest all this but I'm sure she will do the right thing for Hetal.
Ambaji is really full of herself. Just because her son was ready to leave her, she's still showing attitude to Mona despite her being proven innocent. I really have no comments. Mona should definitely not apologize since it was not even her fault!
Originally posted by sunimaleed

Can you imagine an elderly person asking you for forgiveness with folded hands and you just stand there? Especially, an elderly person who has not made any mistake. Isn't that was Bharti was doing...I wonder what sanskar they people have...