-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Everything has been cleared now. There's no more misunderstandings. It was no one's fault, especially not Mona's.

Why was Ambaji still showing attitude?
That woman's ego is larger than her house

I bet she's still bitter that Anukalp was willing to leave the family for Mona

Ambaji really needs to swallow her so-called pride.

I really hope that there isn't a scene on monday where Mona apologizes to Ambaji or something. I want the Gandhi's (especially Baa) to apologize ro Mona

The other Gandhi's were showing attitude too

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
amabaji iz 2 much i feel bad 6 mona she iz trying so hard and wat does she? Nothing )= thts bad
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Everything has been cleared now. There's no more misunderstandings. It was no one's fault, especially not Mona's.

Why was Ambaji still showing attitude?
That woman's ego is larger than her house Suprised how her house survived...

I bet she's still bitter that Anukalp was willing to leave the family for Mona I thought that after marriage, the most imp person is your spouse...So why does Ambaji expec something else...If she had been in Mona's palce even her hubby would do the same...That lady has inferiority complex

Ambaji really needs to swallow her so-called pride. She got what she wanted finally...the Guy side is asking fro her selfish daughter's hand...and it customary is the otehr way around...Why such differentiation ...otherwise she would beg at any other Gujju family , here she's showing attitude just cuz the otehr side is Punju?

I really hope that there isn't a scene on monday where Mona apologizes to Ambaji or something. I want the Gandhi's (especially Baa) to apologize ro Mona
Hetal needs to apologize in front everuone, follwoed by every single Gandhi in front of the Bedis to Mona...
The other Gandhi's were showing attitude too

Yuks

agramathura thumbnail
Ambaji and the rest of the Gandhi family are a nut job. Karan would do well to stay away from anyone in that family! The Bedis were so nice to them when they just showed up for the wedding. I wonder how the Gandhis would've behaved if the tables were turned...
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: agramathura

Ambaji and the rest of the Gandhi family are a nut job. Karan would do well to stay away from anyone in that family! The Bedis were so nice to them when they just showed up for the wedding. I wonder how the Gandhis would've behaved if the tables were turned...

They talk about sanskar and etiquettes, and suprising they are the ones who are lacking them the  most.
Tonks611 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is why I hate Ambaji AKA Dumboji.

She should be BEGGING Mona for forgiveness and yet she still has the audacity to make those snarling faces?

I hate her. I hate the whole Gandhi family. They are pathetic.
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I expect a lot of apologies said to Mona. She deserves every right to have her share of respect and love. You know, I have a glimmer of hope that Amba Ji's resistance is for a few seconds. After all it was a precap, right? Not only the Gandhi's, but the Bedi's as well have a lot to absorb in that happened today. At least, they will be on speaking terms, Daar Ji's sincere and humble gesture to apologise on behalf of the Bedi's, his request that let bygones be bygones and can I please have Hetal's hand in Marriage for my grandson Karan was simply touching!! How could Amba Ji refuse, her heart will and should melt and all that hostility should disappear!  And yes, I did not see much reaction on the Gandhi's faces, not even a crack of a smile or tears. But it was a pre cap after all. . .  When she took Hetal's hand and withdrew, it was disappointing. But hey, it could be the other way around. I am trying to keep a hopeful outlook for Monday! I think, Amba Ji will say no, not today. Let's have a grand wedding for Hetal and Karan and have a fresh start!! Maybe, I have my hopes up to high but they did say Hetal and Karan will get married. . . so why not. Monday, please come fast!!😊 Edited by virgo24 - 12 years ago
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ambaji has ego problems with anybody other than a Gujju family.  She has a never ending complex(inferior) towards Mona.
Even now her heart stops at the very thought that her son gives more importance to what his wife has to say.

Ambaji and Gandhi family's pride is their falso ego which lacks any kind of sanskar.
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ambaji is really egoistic.She dislikes da fact dat her son is more close to his wife dan to her own self.She cant stand dat fact.I bet she'll continue her attitude showing,she's not goin 2 change anytym soon..

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is indeed surprsing to see how her marriage has survived for so long, maybe because her husband doesn't say anything that's why. She just need to chillax no need to remain hyper all the time.