Gulaal

Gulaal - 5th May - Shocked family.

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so what i saw from today's episode was Kesar being a true friend towards Talli, nothing more.
I don't understand why Gulaal seems to think Kesar loves Talli.
But the family will be in big shock and Talli's heart will break because I don't think Kesar has EVER looked at Talli more than a friend. His eyes have always been for Gulaal. Even when he was a child he would always care about Gulaal's feelings asking her if she would be hurt.
Today's episode the viewers probably sensed that Kesar was just doing his duty as her friend. But the look on the families face and Gulaal's seemed like Talli and Kesar could have a future and I bet that thought was far off Kesar's mind.
In a way in the scene I also kind of sensed that Gulaal was in some way hurt by seeing the possibilty of HER Kesar being someone elses. Although i don't quite think she realises why she may have had that expression or hurt.

BUT wow the family is in for a shock because in this case it will not be up to their expectations. I just wanna see Gulaal and Kesar LOL.

let me know about all your views on this episode

- reema x 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m liking the the way they are protraying kesar not as complex person but as man who has spine ...yesterday they showed us kesar as loving and doting husband and today they showed kesar as true friend who stood for talli and defended her...👏👏👏👏👏 good going cv plz give some brains to talli and some heart to gulaal
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gulaal doesnt think or dwelled on it that Kesar loves Talli but someone who likes Talli as such and they get on well and so on

I mean today i was watching the scene where Gulaal tells Motabha about a possible Talli-Kesar alliance, saying it seems Talli and Kesar have come to like each other and are the same age and is a good match and Talli will look after Kesar

She knows Talli loves Kesar as such
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can't tell whether Gulaal assumes Kesar loves Talli but I guess as Lennie said, she does think he likes her. I think any member of the family would go for 'Kesar likes Talli' than the impossible looking 'Kesar loves Gulaal'. That will go wooosh over their head 😛

He did act as a true friend today :) 
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lennie

Gulaal doesnt think or dwelled on it that Kesar loves Talli but someone who likes Talli as such and they get on well and so on

I mean today i was watching the scene where Gulaal tells Motabha about a possible Talli-Kesar alliance, saying it seems Talli and Kesar have come to like each other and are the same age and is a good match and Talli will look after Kesar

She knows Talli loves Kesar as such

Really good point. Fair enough that Gulaal knows Talli loves Kesar but she can't throw that on Kesar expecting the same for him to like Talli back he just sees her as a good friend. I don't see any romantic chemistry between them where as with Gulaal and Kesar you can feel it instantly.
How does she not think about what Kesar wants? How does she know Kesar likes Talli?
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When you are fixing an alliance you dont really think about the actual person's feelings but only the facts that they match, and are good together, and know each other for ages and take care of each other

Its like any marriage fixing alliance isnt it in a way, a parent looking for a nice parther for their kid, not knowing what their own kid wants or feels in a way, they see a nice good quality girl and say she seems a good match for their own kid (imagine that sort of scenerio)

From Gulaal's pov - all it is she has found a girl for Kesar, and sees the right match even better that they are friends and know each other well, what is wrong with it? nothing in a way but the big question is what and how Kesar sees it and since its a serial we all want to see Kesar's reaction to that and so on...
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think by showing Kesar supporting Talli in front of the family, the creatives are building up to the point where the whole family .. Motabha, Gulaal and Talli will take him for granted that he will marry Talli...but they haven't actually asked the man in question (not that Kesar himself has thought about it yet). The situation is becoming tricky by the day since the villagers have started to question the deeyarvatu (😲) the family would now want Kesar to marry Talli. Guess all the events are precipitating to one event where Kesar will disclose his intentions out in the open once and for all that he doesn't want to marry Talli and considers Gulaal as his wife.

yummoBB thumbnail
Originally posted by: reemg

Ok so what i saw from today's episode was Kesar being a true friend towards Talli, nothing more.
I don't understand why Gulaal seems to think Kesar loves Talli.
Point to be noted. And i was wondering when Kesar said that Talli is in Love, Gulaal was thinking that Kesar also loves Talli n Still she didnt feel bad about it, even if its not the truth, I think Gulaal does not have that kind of Feeling for Kesar YET..
But the family will be in big shock and Talli's heart will break because I don't think Kesar has EVER looked at Talli more than a friend.
There is no way he will look at her like that.
His eyes have always been for Gulaal. Even when he was a child he would always care about Gulaal's feelings asking her if she would be hurt.
Yup we all can see the way he look at Gulaal n cares for her. There is so much love in his eyes when he look at Gulaal..
Today's episode the viewers probably sensed that Kesar was just doing his duty as her friend. But the look on the families face and Gulaal's seemed like Talli and Kesar could have a future and I bet that thought was far off Kesar's mind.
In a way in the scene I also kind of sensed that Gulaal was in some way hurt by seeing the possibilty of HER Kesar being someone elses. Although i don't quite think she realises why she may have had that expression or hurt.
Yup he is just protecting Talli as a friend.. I hope Gulaal will realize why she feels hurt sooner.. I think now Gulaal n other members of the family who loves Talli will try to arrange her marriage with Kesar so that JK cannot say anything like Anaath to Talli.. im so sure Kesar will get a shock if he know that Gulaal has always been planning his marriage with Talli...

BUT wow the family is in for a shock because in this case it will not be up to their expectations. I just wanna see Gulaal and Kesar LOL.
Me too... we all want it 😃

let me know about all your views on this episode
Thanx Reemg 😊

Neil-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

@ Lennie
When you are fixing an alliance you dont really think about the actual person's feelings but only the facts that they match, and are good together, and know each other for ages and take care of each other...Its like any marriage fixing alliance isnt it in a way, a parent looking for a nice parther for their kid, not knowing what their own kid wants or feels in a way, they see a nice good quality girl and say she seems a good match for their own kid (imagine that sort of scenerio).. Lennie the scenario has changed vastly all over the globe not just India. I agree most parents tend to do that and it is  completely wrong. How can a child feelings not be taken into account, it is a question of their life .

From Gulaal's pov - all it is she has found a girl for Kesar, and sees the right match even better that they are friends and know each other well, what is wrong with it? nothing in a way but the big question is what and how Kesar sees it and since its a serial we all want to see Kesar's reaction to that and so on...What is WRONG  is that she has bulit up hopes of that girl (Talli) from her childhood, she had ABSOLUTELY no business doing that. even if she thought the alliance of Kesar/Talli was good, there was no way she was going to know how they would react to each other when they grow up. I know it is not easy to accept faults of Gulaal...but this is one very big blunder she has made. Also not to forget both Motaba and Panba are still alive to make a decision for Kesar. She at least should have consulted them before comitting to Talli.

Yes Kesar's reaction we all are waiting to see and we most likely know also how he will react. But I am waiting to see when Gulaal will realize the mistake she has comitted. Though I do not like Talli very much, but I feel sorry for that girl, who will be heartbroken, once Kesar reveals his true feelings. 
I dont think Kesar will be ready to marry Talli (almost all of us know that) and if Gulaal emotionally blackmails Kesar, for me she would have hit an all time low at that point.
Fact of the matter is Gulaal has taken some decisions in haste and consequences of that will have to be borne by her alone. Whether it was forgiving Vasant's murderer or fixing Kesar's alliance to Talli.