India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Nataunki Cases- note page 12

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
As usual I am bored to death and this is another behuda and faltu topic so all the "Veenators the Moderators" types stay clearROFL

(No jokes towards Veena coz she is the coolest Mommy Mod hereROFL) Not to mention she still hasn't given me my awardsROFL

Anyways coming back to the topic... I am bored and hence the topic..plus I am Shanak/Yasharan deprieved and going through my RBO withdrawal syndrome and not to forget but our original members are like gone...no CC or CCC anymore (or maybe it's just meROFL)

As per the title suggests...we all are Nataunki Cases...

so I have assigned a case to each and everyone of us...

1. Meri Sauten: Shalnuts- the name itself gives the nataunki vibe. Waise she is just as hyper and giggly on the phone...where as I am "dheemi" she is Superhyper...I swearROFL. She is diagnosed with Attention Difficit Hyperactiviy Disorder(ADHD)ROFLROFLROFL.

2. Meri Behan: Shili-mili- Har waqt na padhane ka bahana dhundti haiROFLROFLROFL Not only that she is theeki chili powder too...has the most sarcastic ring to her tone...she is self-proclaimed NPD patient...Narcisstic personality disorderROFL

3. Meri najaiz aulad: Anki- hyperness ki puri dukaan nibed leti hai...she is an obsessed person with nagging personality. Not a day goes by when she is becomes posessive and worried with a slight "hint" of negative thoughts towards my ship. In a minute she changes her gear from positive to negative...She is diagnosed with Bipolar DisorderROFLROFLROFL

4. Meri enemy #1: Namoona-as in Yumna- Cynic "love" guruROFLROFLROFL She is the budhi and emo of the forum. She is the Devil's Advocate is too much of a formal term for her daily jobROFLROFLROFL She loves to torture all the deewanis with her diabolical updates...I declare her to be diagnosed with Biopolar-Mood disorderROFLROFLROFL She is a complete NamooniROFL

5. Veenator the Moderator: The "mummy" in disguise...Even though she is the coolest mod ever, she is a straight up "Hitler" when it comes to certain things...The lady in question has the fiesty tongue, which I love, and loves to be challenged by her peers (as in us). She is obsessed over Shanak (Cough Yasharan coughROFLROFLROFL) and gush over them like crazy. More over she loves to be in denial about things. She also has a problem with cleaning and having things in place. She is a self-proclaimed OCD patientROFL

PS: I will update 5 more as we go along...but please welcome each and every Nataunki Cases to my RBO-Forums Natak WardROFLROFLROFL

Edited by rooj-i - 29 December 2011 at 8:37am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOsweetsuteRagSia-mesmerised-Sairaaaa-SYS-iluvmanar-Manita-OlicityFandestinylove-YasharanArshi-adventure_gurlkubareThe_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-bones88-Veena-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
pagli u r trust me i love yr topic n yr veenz part was to die for totally shes now only n i mean only a yasharan shipper trust me sghe said tht too me last night in my dreams v were standing near d poolside wen she came n wispered to me just as shaan does in a husky voice tht shes a yasharan shipperROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL n in excitement i jump in d pool to which i realise it was one of d happiest dreams everDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I knew I would be the first one !!!!!!

LMAO !!!!

Love you Roooji ... Oye Where is My Girlfriend Vatsu ????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-Deepali-shanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ Kari: don't let veena hear u say thatROFLROFLROFLROFL bechari Veena is prolly like main kahan phas gayiROFLROFLROFL

@ shalu: well ur my sauten so I have to start off with you...and as for Vatsu...what do u? i am keeping the best ones for lastROFLROFLROFL ok that is a lie...im only keeping her and me for the lastROFLROFLROFL

sweetsutekrockshanakyasharan

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
billiii

My Gosh!!!!!

U come up wid such TP posts and u expect me to go and study
ROFLROFLROFL
Jo kaam maine bachpan se nahi choda hai...how can leave now...searching for excuses to not study..

and oye!!!!..i m always so sweet...wen did i sounded like theeki chilli re ...* hands on waist 

.c  Sweetness drips from what ever i write WinkROFLROFL

and Narscissm is not a disorder yaar...its a mahaan trait, which i think, everyone shld possess, meri baat maan, tu bhi ban ja...after all u r my twin yaarTongue

and wat u said abt Shalu is 100% correct...even i got d oppurtunity to speak to her on d phone and God, she spoke wid such a jet speedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFankrockrooj-ibones88shanakyasharan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
lmao ...Rooji..u cracked me up...if anki is ur najayej aulad then i m ur najayej bahu..lmao

sweetsutekrockrooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@mommy rooj aaaj pehili baar merko kisi post amin jagha mili hain im so happyyy ansu aa gaye rooj itna sammn mat de adat nahi hain teri najayez awlad koCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
and bipolar diorder serously...am i that geARchanger he he he he and namoona(ted) and i  have same thing shish women i love uEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by krock - 05 May 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
First off-just how many enemies do you have ke mein number 1 ban gayi?!
And WHY am I Numero Uno anyway?!

And when will you accept that I am not cynical-just realisticBig smile
Also my updates are so normal!!! When and what did I do to torture you guys?!
I write updates like updates-not to indulge my obsession.Unlike some people.Hmph.

Aaannddd
For your sake I hope all the names of the disorders that you messed up and wrote incorrectly were deliberate(eg ADHD!)

Umm though you may be right about my bipolarness.Have suspected that myself sometimesLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteiluvmanarkrockkubarerooj-i

Go to top