but i shall get an update for u guys really soonish 
Posted: 12 years ago
eagerly waiting for a update...😍

Happy Diwali!!!

A festival full of sweet childhood memories,
sky full of fireworks,
mouth full of sweets,
house full of Diyas and heart full of joy.
Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali!

This Is Our Big Diwali Dhamakha 😃
Have a Safe Diwali & Most Of All Enjoy It
&  Also Enjoy Reading This, Ab To Diwali Hai Atlest Wish Karne Ke Liye Hi Comment Kardo 😆

Part 7

It was a new day and definitely a new start for Riddhima. She woke up with a beautiful smile that adorned her face. She felt like a new person altogether. She felt joyous, happy, relieved and most of all free of all her insecurities and fears and the credit for that goes for her new friend. Armaan.
A blush crept her cheeks as she remembered their talk last night. She recalled how patiently Armaan had listened to her problems and made her feel at peace. This new entrant in her life was definitely making a difference for her. And this change was surely a good one. Never in her life she had felt being pulled towards someone like. Riddhima had slept with his thoughts occupying her mind and the first thought after getting up was him. Armaan was surely having an effect on the girl.

Riddhima suddenly came out of her chain of thoughts when she heard a knock on her door. She quickly got off the bed and welcomed her mother who was cheerful as ever seeing her daughter early morning.
"good Morning Ammi"
"good morning beta..had a good sleep?" asked her mother.
"after ages I had such a good sleep Ammi" Riddhima replied with a smile.
"kyu? Itne dino se teri neend haraam, kyu thi? Koi sapno main aa raha tha kya?" she teased Riddhima while poking her elbow.
Riddhima felt suddenly aware of her words. Someone had definitely intruded in her dreams last night..well his thoughts and his talks did. Riddhima however controlled her feelings and asked her mother to sit on her bed.
"ye le..your bed cappichino and cookies go brush your teeth and have them"
"aww..i love you Ammi for this..i so missed them when you were out of station'"
"beta I was put only for two days ..not for a month" Asma playfully smacked her head
"but still naa..u know im addicted to them" Riddhima whined.
"haan haan..i do..accha go get ready fast..and then come down for breakfast fir college bhi toh jaana hai"she said caressing her hair lovingly.
"sure Ammi you go..i will be there in 15 minutes" Riddhima gave her a pretty smile.
Asma got up from her there and was heading out of the room when suddenly Riddhima remembered Armaan's words and she stopped her in a jiffy.
"Ammi wait"
Her mother turned giving her a questioning look when Riddhima got up from her bed..and ran into her arms hugging her tightly giving her mother a little surprise.
"ammi thankyu..and I love you" she said in a whisper.
Asma was surprised at her daughter's words. She felt good hearing them knowing the fact that Riddhima isn't much into speaking out her feelings inspite of the fact that she can talk for hours without a particular topic. She chuckled slightly at that thought and hugged her darling daughter and then asked
"kyaa baat hai..bada pyaar raha hai..cookies di iss liye?" she raised her eyebrows.
"kuch nahi..bas..sach keh rai hu..aapko koi problem hai kya?" Riddhima joked.
"nahi..aise mazaak ki aadat nahi hai naa" She chuckled.
"Ammi!! Aap jao..your impossible I will go and get ready.,..dekho aapne meri cappuccino bhi handi karwaa di..psshhttt" and with that she playfully pushed her mom outside her room and leaned at the door sighing at the happiness she felt . she was overjoyed and overwhelmed with the changes in her life would be an understatement. All she wished and prayed now was that all would remain the same from now onwards.

While Riddhima was off to college and enjoying a new start Armaan Mallik was busy struggling with the responsibilities which came with the post of cultural secretary of his University. The college fest was not even 2 days to go and the preparations were almost nil. He was frustrated with his team for their irresponsibility and had finally taken things in his hand was directly supervising everything by himself. He didn't even care about the fact that it was almost midnight and he is still in the campus getting the preparations done. He had conveniently skipped his dinner and was working non stop to get the things under control. a day before he was so chirpy and almost flying in air..reason obviously being Riddhima and their conversation but as he had reached the campus his happiness drowned in some sea when he saw the condition of the preparations and after being scolded by the dean was the last straw for him. None of the faculty ever scolded him for anything and now it was time to blast off his mates for the horrendous work.

He was on his toes since that time and the madness wasn't even stopping now. He was drained and tired from all the shouting , howling , screaming and the running he had done all over but what Armaan Mallik takes in his hand..he does it to perfection and he left no stones unturned this time to do justice to his image.
In all this chaos he had comfortably forgotten about Riddhima and at last when he remembered her he decided to take a small break from his ultra busy schedule and check out on her if she was doing fine or not. He sat at the patio in the garden of the campus in the moonlight trying to relax his soul in the calmness of the night with his subway, munching it away to glory and logged in to Facebook to see where she is.
As he logged in the first thing he saw..definitely made his night  or shall we say took away all his tiredness in a moment. He saw Riddhima's wallpost on his wall which said
"Hey Mr.Oh-So-HOT-Mallik..thanks for being there for me life seems so much better now ur a gem of a friend <3"

Armaan's dimples deepened with each and every word he read. His eyes lit up with her words. He read it again and again trying to take its feeling. He felt great. Elated at this little display of affection. And the fact that she finally agreed that he looks hot, he chuckled. She was such a cutie.
"Aye no thanks wanks puhleesss I did for a gorgeous lady..because gals..specially beautiful gals should never cry u know. .and bye the way..thanks ..u finally agree in hot.. der aaye dursut aaye..thats what u all say right? " He typed

Armaan was busy grinned like an idiot at his cellphone when Rahul appeared to take him inside for some little work that was pending for tonight and that smile didn't go unnoticed by him. For the first time he saw Armaan smiling alone..to himself. He had known the guy since forever and knowing what an extrovert Mallik was..he barely ever saw him in such situations he had been noticing him being by himself staring into his cellphone screen being lost in his thoughts and a smile playing at his lips..a smile which was different from the ones he always had on his face. He knew there was something occupying his head and heart..something new but he better give his friend his space of mind and get him back out of his dreamland..he decided.
"abbey ye apne screen pe pagaloo jaise muskuraa matt..im telling you..ye fest preparations have taken a toll on your brain" he mocked Armaan.
"abbey chup toh baith..coz u know Rahooolll doesn't look good cracking jokes..ur better off as a nerd mr.Nerdy" Armaan spat
And with that the duo went on bickering all throughout their way back with Armaan's mind constantly roaming back to thoughts of Riddhima.

" according to the latest syllabus of double book keeping you will have ." The lecturer kept on blabbering while the students snored away to glory in the hall. Well Riddhima's condition wasn't as bad as the other students because anyways being a good student she managed to pull off every boring lecture with a good amount of concentration but today some other thoughts were flooding her mind too and no prizes for guessing..it was Mr.Mallik occupying her grey matter filled brain.

Sara " abbey kya boring lecture hai kaha se late hai college fraternity waale inhe dhoondh ke saalo ne boe kaarne main oxford se Ph.D kar rakhi hai inn logo ko padhana chodh ke loriyo (lullabies) ki cds bechni chahiye domestic income ko bhi kuch faayda ho jayega ..ughhh jaa naaa bey!!!" she said with clenched teeth while the teacher kept on speaking

Rida " sahi hai yaar..allah bachaye aisi bimaari Paelaane waale species se toh" she rolled her eyes

Sara " waha dekho Riddhima madam toh iss pravachan main muskuraa rahi hai..Allah m telling u ye ladki padh padh ke psychopath banti jaa rahi hai"

Well they were right to some extent because even if Riddhima hadn't turned into a psychopath..she definitely looked like one smiling dreamily in a lecture. What they had failed to notice was that Riddhima madam was sitting with her mobile phone in her hand staring at the reply Armaan had given her on her wall post and was blushing profusely oblivious to the world. Riddhima had been extremely bored with the lecture and had decided to check FB and the result was this which her friends had obviously failed to notice with them sitting two rows away from her.

But unfortunately Riddhima's chain of thoughts had been disrupted by a harsh voice

Lecturer "Riddhima!! What are you upto?" he roared

Riddhima immediately stood up trying to make some bahaana to cover up her blunder. Not for once before she had been caught in such a situation before and kept on fumbling with her words. "sir  sir..woh.." is all she could manage to say

And the very next moment lecturer noticed the phone in her hand which sent his senses into fury!!

"Riddhima! Your using a cellphone while I am teaching you dare do that in MY class? Get out of the room right now and don't show me your face!! Get out !!" he kept on shouting and screaming at the top of his voice making everyone deaf and Riddhima timidly escaped the room .

"such shameless students!! " she could hear him say.

And no doubt she was being shameless because once she came out of the and looked at her cellphone screen again she was blushing and smiling dreamily unknown to herself!!
Gals I tell you !!

:- OH & Guys For Pm's I Know You've Added Ashi But Add Me Too Makes Our Job Easier. 😊
Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago
Res.!
*Edited*
Ha see i'm ALWAYS first! :P
HAPPY DIWALI..!! :D :D
Ok i will not complain abt the part being long or short...
And u guys knw i wasn't going to comment coz i was pissed...yeah..
But anyway i couldn't help...
Like Afia just said ki "U can't resist being first!" well yeah that is one of the reasons but the main one was that i was jsst randomly going through this FF and the last part, Pg 43 where you guys posted the note, that brought tears in my eyes...and iss liye i HAD to comment...
Hehe...

Ok so coming back to the updte, it was really sweet...
Armaan and Riddhima both thinking abt eachother...Nice...
And the wall post on Armaan's wall was damn sweet...

Armaan!
Hayye...
He's just amazing!
Poor him...Has to do so much work... *sigh*

Tum logon ko jaldi update karne ko kehne ka koi fayda nahi hai...
So i'm not gonna say anything...

Love u two!
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago

first of all Happy Diwali guys 
enjoy a Happy & Prosperous Diwali 
this update was awesome 
Ridz started a new fresh life good that too becaz of Armaan😳
Loved to see the bonding between Ridz &  her ammy
Armaan is a workholic & a perfectionist woh tho sahi hai
Ridz blushing reading armaan comment &  Armaan smiling staring to mob was so cute
Lecture was so angry with ridz for using mob in the cls poor girl cant resist reading his comment again ..
Loved ur udpate good job
continue better udpate the next part soon
Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago
Res...😊

Hey Guys...Happy Diwali!!!!!!!! May this festival of light brightens ur life n brings happiness, success n prosperity!!!

Wow love the update...love how u describe them as in while even miles away, they're soo affected n attached to each other...Their simple act manage to bring a smile on each others' face!!!!
Love it...

Take care
Enjoy
🤗
Pranishta
Edited by ARKJ_4EVER - 12 years ago
Greaaat paaart. lovvee hooww theeyy aree affectinn each othaa. jussst lovvveed it.. beautifullyy writteennn <3 update ssoonn. longgeeer with moree AR ;)