Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Ashi_KaJen..

glad u like our work Neha

and ur curiousness shall be removed very soon :)

Well I guess, then I'll just have to wait.!
My best bet is that probably her mom's Indian/Hindu or something!! She's Khan, so her dad is seriously not Hindu. Or else her parents adopted her...or yeah, they just have this weird fettish for Hindu names!!!😆

*Sigh*...that is a lot guesswork!!😆

Bisous,
Neha
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazinnn' Part Lovvveedd It. AR Thinkinn Bouutt Each Othhaa.. +&& Armaan Iss Concernedd For Her. Howw Shweeett <3 Whyy Didd Youu Stop Likee Thaatt.. I Waanntt Thee Next Paart. Update Soon! ANSWAA TO YOUR QUESTIOON! DON'T YOU DARE END THIS FF!
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 work gals! Keep it up!👏 Loved the part!🤗 Update soon..😉 thanks for the pm!😳 
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey there :)

I loved the update! When I saw he commented I went *Pumps fist in the air* Okay, not literally, pssht, but you get the point 🤣

Amazing update! I can't wait to see their chat <3

And OMG no don't discontinue this FF! It's so amazing! Those who don't comment are stupid >_< [no offence intended]

Continue real soon <3 Sorry, I'm short of time atm so my comment's a little meh :P

xoxo
Aanya
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hi!!!!!! Yayyy u've updated!!!!
love it..omg Armaan was really concerned about her n Riddhima was so wanting him to comment there nah, she was happy that someone noticed her status n that too Armaan!!!!

Can't wait for this conversation, it's gonna be amazing...n ya Riddhima being a Muslim, i think that's why this status!!!

n hey please don't end this ff.. i mean ya u do something, n people don't appreciate it...but hey don't stop it...it's a totally awesome ff..love it , it's sooo real n can relate to anyone of us...

Cont soon

Take care
🤗
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey really nice upd8...

n ya i want to c their net interactions n then i wud like them to meet soon... accidently though as ammy hasn't seen her picture..

n i loved the way he showed concern towards her on her status...

secondly, abt ur note.. well i guess its really fine to upd8 after a gap.. coz as u said we all have a life out of IF.. so its k.. upd8 wenever possible...
 n abt the comments reducing i cant say much on it.. coz i m new to this fic.. n hav commented frm the day i have started reading...

u can do one thing... u make  a pm list... n send pm's to only those u reallyw anna read ur fic.. saves ur time too :)
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi A n A you know i love this ff. dunno about others but i really do.
i know it hurts when ur hard work go unnoticed  but i wanna tell you some thing . its not for others ,it satisfy u nd you know u did right  nd many appreciate your work so please don't think to end it .
i wanna their long conversation on FB with a little romance...

thanks for pm.
love n luck
ritu
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janu1610

<div align="center"><font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">hi A n A you know i love this ff. dunno about others but i really do.</font></font>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">i know it hurts when ur hard work go unnoticed but i wanna tell you some thing . its not for others ,it satisfy u nd you know u did right nd many appreciate your work so please don't think to end it .</font></font>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">i wanna their long conversation on FB with a little romance...</font></font>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4"></font></font>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">thanks for pm.</font></font>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">love n luck</font></font>
<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="4">ritu</font></font>

</div>

we have always loved the januable comments u guys give
but the prob lies wen a lot of people ask for pms and then dont even bother to comment or hit a like button
it agitates u know

and yeah u shall get quite a lot of AF in the upcoming parts
thats a promise
Hey Ashi and Afia
i just Love the story
but yar the parts are really short and and ya i m do hoping for their convo more...like their chats...romantic moments
i loved Riddhima's FB status...
armaan was so concerned for her...thinking about each other...😍
...I can't wait to see their chat
i missed AR chats in this part...as they hardly chatted...pout

dear don't close it. its very interesting

P.S - sorry for not commenting earlier dear i was busy in some job work...but will try to comment as soon i get time...😛

One qu. Isn't Riddhima supposed to be a Hindu name?? i think their will be some suspense may be she is Hindu but adopted by Muslim couple...😉😳

thanks for the pm
continue super soon

lots of love
jannat

..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RheaKSG4eva

Res.!
Me FIRST again!! :P :P We know very well how! :P Haha!
Ok coming back to the update,
Wow!! Guys itna badaa part post karne ki kya zaroorat thi?? -__-
Uff...
But next part is gonna be their chat! :D
Oye tum dono unka chat chota-chota sa nahi rahoge ok??
It has to be LONG!!!
What exactly happened?
Why did she put up that status?

I loved the part though.. :)

And if u go back and check my previous comment, i had commented that i had a feeling that Armaan will comment on her status (it was obvious) but anyway i was right!! :P :P
@Afia u were planning to update by this week na?? Lets see...Agar Ashi madam kal likh deti hai toh phir toh mill hi jayega...Lekin agar nahi then im sure it will come after a month! :P
@Ashi Aditi has asked u to uodate SOON!! :P
And abt the note, i've told you'll,
i'm always the first one to comment!
And like Ashi said,
i'm really sweet naa...
i toh always comment...and
DON'T YOU DARE END THIS FF...
I swear i will kill you two (virtually of course! I cannot imagine my life widout u 2!)
Now enuf of my bak-bak...
UPDATE SOON! ;-)
Love you two! :)

Rhea

Baba rey,,,,,,bada comment dala..like always :P

and yeah i knew that u knew ki Armaan wud comment...hum itne filmi log hai..we always know whats gonna come up next...isnt it ? ;)

and yeah i wont dare end the ff...i got it !!!

and next update..will be up soonish..HOPEFULLY 

and m not telling u whats coming up next :P

love u Peekaboo