Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

"Yo Mr.!! What the hell are you doing on that dabba of yours since so long'

its been almost 20 minutes since you have been staring into that screen of yours !!!" Rahul tried to distract Armaan from his thoughts.

Armaan was being dropped home by Rahul after their bowling game. The boys had to return back home early as they had a tough week in front of them which would trun out pretty hectic they knew as the College festival was on its way and Armaan was one of the incharges.

Armaan seemed to be lost in his own world since the time he had logged onto Facebook mobile courtesy Riddhima's status.Armaan could not understand why and how he had been drifted to deeply in her thoughts for such a long time.He felt an impeccable pull towards her seeing her status.

"what could be the reason for such a status?She seems to be like a really perky person then why such a status? Maybe I still don't know her well enough..just a meet is no enough to know a person to the best way possible'And he name is equally intriguing as well..Riddhima Khan'never heard such a name before..EVER!!" Armaan's thoughts kept wandering about Riddhima.

"Malik you better stop staring into that bloody phone of yours or i'm throwing it out of the window!!!!" Rahul shouted in his ears.

"Hey!! Watch out Man! I'm in no mood to turn deaf!!" Armaan retorted.

"What the hell shall I do if you just cant pay attention to what I have been saying to you since the last 20 mins?"

"Fine..im sorry ..i give up'but you know its normal to drift in your thoughts for a change"

"I know'.but what are you thinking about?"

"Well just that Facebook pe'actually nothing..chill..nothing important'"Armaan fumbled.

"who toh I can see'Armaan Mallik fumbling.." Rahul made a poker face.

"Now can you just concentrate on driving?"

"Fine Sir!"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Yet another morning dawned at Pakistan.Birds chirped away to glory welcoming the sunshine and there was a hope of a new happiness to be discovered. But it seemed like Riddhima's world had been shook like an earthquake had hit her. Events of yesterday were just not ready to leave her mind. Riddhima had spent all her night blank, staring into space, searching for answers, answers which probably don't even exist. She tried her level best to distract her mind from those thoughts and tried to find some peace in her novels, study books, even Facebook but nothing seemed to be working out for her.

And now she was suffering from a splitting headache due to lack of sleep and the tons of stress she had been going through all night. She finally decided to skip college today and dialed her friend's number to inform her the same and avoided all questions if she asked why Riddhima wasn't going to come.After informing her she went to her mother and told her the same and came back to her room to finally lay down and take some rest.

Sleep was miles away from Riddhima. She turned and twisted in bed but failed miserably trying to find solace in sleep.Giving up she finally sat on the bed, frustrated she started to find something which could engage her when her eyes fell on her laptop. She threw her quilt and grabbed the laptop. Switching on to FB she was utterly irritated to see that nothing much had happened since she had logged off last night,

"heck even Armaan isn't online'wait where did that came from?" Riddhima rolled her eyes..

"why the hell am I disappointed if he isn't online'he isn't my best buddy or something anyways'or maybe he somewhere is becoming one'NAAA!!!! I just met him..and honestly..ajeeb hai thoda'nice hai..but ajeeb hai'GRRR..why am I thinking about him" She distracted her mind off Armaan and started checking her notifications when she saw that Armaan had commented on her status.

Riddhima's heart skipped a beat when she saw it.she had thought that venting her thoughts at fb will be good coz barely anyone would notice it..and she was almost right become no one else did..but Armaan did!! And had commented too.

"huh? Riddhima'are u fine?"

Riddhima's heart skipped another beat seeing it'it was nothing extraordinary of a comment..no preaching or some philosophy ..yet it was enough to do things to her.

Armaan showed concern for her'

"why is he sounding so concerned for me?" Riddhima thought..

Leaving aside her thoughts she started thinking what to write to reply him back .

"I donno if am fine'just living for now..sounds philosophical eh? :P" she tried to sound funny and put her heart's feelings at the same time..

"Probably Armaan wont ask me further..maybe since im new to FB and he is probably the only one I have talked to by far..he was just doing a formality'yeah I think that's it"

But Girl..She was so wrong..as soon as she put the comment a new reply popped up then and there

"Armaan Mallik   Errmm'no!! u so don't sound philosophical ..as a matter of fact..not even funny!! Honestly u sound sad and hurt..something is bothering u..am here..if u wanna talk..m coming online..wassay?"

Scrowl Down & Please Read The Note

Dear Readers,

first of all we are extremely sorry for yet another extremely delayed update but we have a life out of IF too and it keeps us on our toes..so please get used to our delayed updates..its not intentional though

but coming to the point..we have lil questions to ask u all so plz answer them with ur comments..just takes few moments

1. we have been sending a lot of pms as requested by a lot of u..and we hardly get comments even if 60 people have read the update. this ff is our handwork and our baby..we spend time on it..and write further coz u all encourage us to...but lately the comments have been decreasing drastically

so do u guys want us to close down the FF?...we would happily do it..no grudges

is there anything or any scenes which u expect to see in the FF while AR our online friends? some banters..which u want..some lil romantic stuff which u think will fit in well...?

then Please let us know...we will happily include them in...

i'm sorry if i have sounded rude..but when u work..u expect something in response for it as well

take care

Ashi and Afia

Edited by Wish_Al - 12 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res.!
Me FIRST again!! :P :P We know very well how! :P Haha!
Ok coming back to the update,
Wow!! Guys itna badaa part post karne ki kya zaroorat thi?? -__-
Uff...
But next part is gonna be their chat! :D
Oye tum dono unka chat chota-chota sa nahi rahoge ok??
It has to be LONG!!!
What exactly happened?
Why did she put up that status?

I loved the part though.. :)

And if u go back and check my previous comment, i had commented that i had a feeling that Armaan will comment on her status (it was obvious) but anyway i was right!! :P :P
@Afia u were planning to update by this week na?? Lets see...Agar Ashi madam kal likh deti hai toh phir toh mill hi jayega...Lekin agar nahi then im sure it will come after a month! :P
@Ashi Aditi has asked u to uodate SOON!! :P
And abt the note, i've told you'll,
i'm always the first one to comment!
And like Ashi said,
i'm really sweet naa...
i toh always comment...and
DON'T YOU DARE END THIS FF...
I swear i will kill you two (virtually of course! I cannot imagine my life widout u 2!)
Now enuf of my bak-bak...
UPDATE SOON! ;-)
Love you two! :)
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the story!
And looking at the way we all live, it kinda relatable too! The title is catchy too. Kudos!

Bisous,
Neha

P.S. :Usually I write LONG comments but right now...junior year is eating me away.So I'll try to write a more "dissective" comment next time you update!πŸ˜†

P.P.S: Why is Riddhima's name Riddhima if she's muslim? Isn't Riddhima supposed to be a Hindu name in Sanskrit?? Just curious!

Aditi9 thumbnail
itsa real gud 1...β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ u cn put sm mr twists as ders a tym diff. b/w pakistan & canada..& armaan being d caring & a bit senti type.. dey stayin up l8 or msgn each othr in b/w 2 match wid each othrz tym differences...
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Loved the story!</font>

<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">And looking at the way we all live, it kinda relatable too! The title is catchy too. Kudos!</font>

<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Bisous,</font>

<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Neha</font>

<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">P.S. :Usually I write LONG comments but right now...junior year is eating me away.So I'll try to write a more "dissective" comment next time you update!πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">P.P.S: Why is Riddhima's name Riddhima if she's muslim? Isn't Riddhima supposed to be a Hindu name in Sanskrit?? Just curious!</font>

glad u like our work Neha

and ur curiousness shall be removed very soon :)
..Ashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aditi9

itsa real gud 1...β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ u cn put sm mr twists as ders a tym diff. b/w pakistan & canada..& armaan being d caring & a bit senti type.. dey stayin up l8 or msgn each othr in b/w 2 match wid each othrz tym differences...

will surely get them in the upcoming parts
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res 
*edited

Heya both of you so first of all...dare you guys close this ff! This is the best story i have ever read! :-).
...i just loveee this ff...okay now the update...WOW! it was sooo good...i just loved it...you two are really gr8 writer seriousl :) And i guess Armaan is checking out Ridhima's wallπŸ˜›πŸ˜† and what has been pinching Ridhima so much? I am still confused, but will be waiting to know and OMG Armaan understands her so well even though they have talked only on FB...That's a new thing! I just loved the update like anything...please do cont very soon thnx for the pm

Edited by mehak_arora - 12 years ago
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
<font color="#006666" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">P.P.S: Why is Riddhima's name Riddhima if she's muslim? Isn't Riddhima supposed to be a Hindu name in Sanskrit?? Just curious!</font>

Meleko toh bata do na...
Pweasee... :P
Skype pe ok ashi? ;)
And yeah i'm editing my comment in some time! :)
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey,
this was really nice update

and dear don't close it. its very interesting

continue very soon
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
loved it!!!!!!!