Originally posted by: lil_Rit

Poor Dimpy and Pam😭

aww, were u fan of them?
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kajolj

aww, were u fan of them?

I suppose Pam would have been innocently drawn into her mother's escapades.
They were probably caught up in a world full of materialism so that is why they landed
in such a situation.
Dimpy acted very well and suited the part. The episodes with them were entertaining,
and many thanks to the actors who kept us entertained. Wish them well in their next
serial. I am glad that they were not murderers/evil like other negatives in serials and it was light entertainment.
This is what makes RMJ special for me.

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you very much for the fabulous update and as usual the funny little comments in the black.

like the others, I am so happy that the pam/dimpy episodes are behind us. I was getting tired and sick of these two and their escapades.

I do hope that Barti does not destroy Hetal happiness by not agreeing although Hetal is asking barti to decide for her. I would love to see how Hetal adjust in the bedi's household. they have maid and does not enslave anyone like the ghandi's.

With all of this in mind, I only hope that Mona gets what she deserves in the gandhi's house. She is making all sorts of sacrifice to win their hearts and I think it has come to saturation point.

By the way, In Guyana we celebrate May 5 every year as Arrival day. It is really the day that east indians arrive in Guyana as indentured labourers to work on the sugar plantation.  Is may 5 a holiday in India?