Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Originally posted by lil_Rit

Poor Dimpy and PamCry

aww, were u fan of them?

I suppose Pam would have been innocently drawn into her mother's escapades.
They were probably caught up in a world full of materialism so that is why they landed
in such a situation.
Dimpy acted very well and suited the part. The episodes with them were entertaining,
and many thanks to the actors who kept us entertained. Wish them well in their next
serial. I am glad that they were not murderers/evil like other negatives in serials and it was light entertainment.
This is what makes RMJ special for me.
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the fabulous update and as usual the funny little comments in the black.

like the others, I am so happy that the pam/dimpy episodes are behind us. I was getting tired and sick of these two and their escapades.

I do hope that Barti does not destroy Hetal happiness by not agreeing although Hetal is asking barti to decide for her. I would love to see how Hetal adjust in the bedi's household. they have maid and does not enslave anyone like the ghandi's.

With all of this in mind, I only hope that Mona gets what she deserves in the gandhi's house. She is making all sorts of sacrifice to win their hearts and I think it has come to saturation point.

By the way, In Guyana we celebrate May 5 every year as Arrival day. It is really the day that east indians arrive in Guyana as indentured labourers to work on the sugar plantation.  Is may 5 a holiday in India?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index