HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,finally pam and diimpy out,looking forward fro karal mariage next week hope we get all the functions of theirs it will be so much of fun.happy weekend to u too.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kajol...

Glad that Pam-Dimpy track is finally over...but I still cant understand Bharti's EGO-BRAINED head!! She made Mona leave her family & get into that hunder fast, and now when her son tried to do the same she's ready to curse them..I used to really like Bharti thinking that she's too emotional in her son's love...but now even if she gets Karan & Hetal married...I would never like her for the way she treated Mona..!
iamsameera thumbnail
thanks sooo much 4 the update! Todays was great! Im jumping for joy nw that pam and dimpy are gone yay! I hpe karal gets maried nw!
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice...    👏  ...quick logical ending of Dimpy and Pam track. Love how this show moves quickly and not drag the plots with all kinds of illogical twists and turns.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. yay pam-dimpy track is over. I am so happy that mona proved her innocence. she looks dumb but if you have a pure heart then nothing can go wrong. Great job Mona 👏
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yay, I predicted correctly 👏

Although Ambaji is as toxic as a human can get...how sick, she was ready to deny her son 🤢 my only other thought other then what is going to happen on the next show is whether or not Mona will be welcomed back to her sasural...something tells me Ambaji isn't going to be so forgiving and forthcoming towards her bahu...she will not let go of all of the "sorrow" and "melodrama" that happened in her house thanks to Mona (even though she has proven her innocence)...and I don't think I would be wrong in thinking that, this woman really has it in for Mona and her family...
sellyndemy thumbnail
this is good news !!! nice episode
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update  😊 
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Kajol.  Glad the Dimpy/Pam drama is over.  It was a nice episode.  Ambaji's ego will remain the way it was, she will do anything to satisfy her ego.  I would like to see just like others in this forum Ambaji apologize to Mona.

I am very disappointed with Bedi family especially Vimmy and Satnam, because they were not ready to believe their own daughter.  What a shame Vimmy believed her so called friend whom she has not seen in ages over her own daughter.

I am looking forward to next week to see how long Ambaji holds on to her ego problem to agree toa a Karal wedding.