Adarsh and kriya

thara-lv-kriya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From the current scenario i strongly feel that adarsh is the one who will create problem for our kriya in future... Adarsh will do anything for ss for sure..In todays epi adarsh told that he regret to be born in sexena's family...i think ss use adarsh to create rift b/w our kriya...what u think guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail

kriya love is very strong they cant be seperate from each other...no one can seperate kriyas..per chahai wo sajjan ho ya amma ho ya per uska bhai ho no one can be successfull in his plan to seperate kriya...

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm. .der r posibilities dat adarsh can be used as a weapon by ss.bt to drift kriya,i seriously doubt
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
probably SS will use him. SS has some motive with adharsh at time when he gave the promotion to him itself. so he will create problem for kriya that is for sure. i just want kriya to stand strong and face everything. krishna has to see the real face of his parents. when will the truth of pratigya's murder attempts and all will come out. come on cv's keep the track.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 yes SS will definately use adarsh,  but seriously iam not intested in adarsh track at all,  iam waiting for the truth abt P murder  attempts came out. infact iam waiting only for tht, i dont know y cv,s are not taking intrest in tht or have cv,s forget tht track, like cv,s forget many things bfore, i want kriya to move out of TN.
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know Adarsh is behaving very badly with his family but he will create rift between kriya i dont think uske liye Amma aur SS hi bohot hain.