India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Testing time

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hai folks i know the ambiance here is filled with Melancholia .I know we all r trying our level best to save our only fav show but what saddens me more is the way the cvs r treating the show .we agree or not but the fact KMH never had a consistent soaring TRPs .we all know that the show has the best n most powerful intense n brilliant actors in Karanika  but how long can a show survive solely on their shoulders .I understand  the channel never promoted the show well but now even the cvs r giving it a raw deal .I m disappointed with the increasing flaws in the current track .KMH's usp has always been apart from Karanika is its strong unique well written script but even that is lacking now .Taking instance of todays episode we all know todays track was an crux of the KSA shootout track  but how lame was it handled .What are the cvs doing .As we all know today Ram  had saw the real shooter but how come Arohi n her gang n the chachu never saw it .that is such a blooper .The tapes were such crucial evidence how come they never saw what today the lawyer saw .For the ullus KSA's life was at stake while for Arohi it was Arjun then how come they missed such an important clue .were they watching the same tapes or some movie tape which they didnt bother to look carefully .Really i m quite pissed with this whole execution of this track .Trust me i knew when Mr punjabi would try to call Arohi her no would be unreachable y does in every show the Phone is unavailable at the  most  inopportune times i fail to understandConfused.The same cliche idea to stretch a track   .As we know tomorrow the lawyer will be shot so there goes the evidence i hope atleast the climax of this track is not stretched n filled with lame n  illogical bloopersDead.

I sincerely pray KMH stand this testing time n emerge victorious as Arjuhi's love

GOOD LUCK KMH .we ll trying our efforts till the very end(thats not very soonEmbarrassed fingers crossed)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorlara3110.vrshn.

sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i agree...kmh2 has been so good so far...i dont want it to end and i dont want this jail thing to strech too much!! fingers crossed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbalara3110

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanat11

i agree...kmh2 has been so good so far...i dont want it to end and i dont want this jail thing to strech too much!! fingers crossed!
lets hope 4 the best .keep praying n trying
ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by sanat11

lets hope 4 the best .keep praying n trying
yes guys we really dont have anything in our hands... lets just pray that ekta ma'am realizes what she is doing!!! and please keep signing the petition :)

TheMummy_LeAbbalara3110

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
it is because they r rushing it to give it an abrupt end :@

TheMummy_LeAbbalara3110

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I hope the CVs are not being pressurized by IMAGINE.  There are always other channels. Can KMH be shifted to another channel like Star Plus, etc.  Just asking.

I do not know what I will do without KMH.  This is the only decent serial I watch.  KARAN AND KRITIKA ARE JUST AWESOME.  Going to miss them so much.

I do not want KMH to end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index