Pics of smiley-shaheer...updated

Posted: 12 years ago
i found some pics...

Edited by sweet_chilly - 12 years ago
Umm ok..Im sorry..But I donot think we are suppose to post their pictures seperately + She has nothing to do with the show..
As per as the "dating" thing - Shaheer in his both TT n TB IV said-He's single & i guess just because we got to read some artical,where the girl ha smentioned him as her BF n saw some pics,we shouldnot judge him..

probably they broke up or Shaheer didnt want to disclose the matter (which i dont think ,den his partnner should have known about it)

kindly dont post such stuff..Its really distracting.Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by piya2025

Umm ok..Im sorry..But I donot think we are suppose to post their pictures seperately + She has nothing to do with the show..
As per as the "dating" thing - Shaheer in his both TT n TB IV said-He's single & i guess just because we got to read some artical,where the girl ha smentioned him as her BF n saw some pics,we shouldnot judge him..

probably they broke up or Shaheer didnt want to disclose the matter (which i dont think ,den his partnner should have known about it)

kindly dont posting such stuff..Its really distracting.
ok i get it..but i can post them u knw as long as shaheer is in the pics.😊..and he's looking very hot so i couldnt help myself but post them...it really doesnt matter who he dates...
^For that, kindly post them in p[icture gallary..As long as Shaheer,even Soumya are in any picture,you can definetly post them in PG..
Thanks..

Originally posted by piya2025

^For that, kindly post them in p[icture gallary..As long as Shaheer,even Soumya are in any picture,you can definetly post them in PG..
Thanks..

i think its already done
I checked and her date of birth is Jan 01 1970, thats means she is 41 right. But iam not sure

Edited by sadiahamid - 12 years ago
^ 🤣 That really made me laugh. I doubt she's 41, probably a mistake 😆 It would be hilarious if she was 41 though! 😛 x
Chill... friends..
In real life does not matter actor or actress date with whom.. We should concern for reel life... As long as they have good chemistry in show and the show does not gets affected, its okay. Everyone have their personal choice... 😊
I think they're probably friends from the time of old show...

besides nothing beats ANANT-NAVYA jodi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️