Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

itnii achi chemistry hain par ab kyaa faayda (Page 4)

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

U know wht a comedy they hv made of this serial, whn they show Veecha together u remember Papu feeding Tapu, so no any intensity in the romance and whn they show Vee         ya, u remember TRAP ke pyar ki nishani, again no romanceLOLLOLLOL Ab CVs to na ghar ke na ghat ke, better they show Dada and Mai romance, i dont think it will remind any otherthingWink
true yaarLOLLOLLOLnow nothing is serious , better to view this is a comedy now
they have made it so confusing, and upar se nani jaisi characters,Angry aaj toh chakku se kaat kaat ke usko pieces ko garam tel mein daalke pakode banne kaa man thaAngryLOL
LOLLOLLOL she is such a nerve racking character, she gives me goose bumps with her evil actAngry I did not catch the word Nani used for Ichcha - it was a bouncer for me...

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

U know wht a comedy they hv made of this serial, whn they show Veecha together u remember Papu feeding Tapu, so no any intensity in the romance and whn they show Vee         ya, u remember TRAP ke pyar ki nishani, again no romanceLOLLOLLOL Ab CVs to na ghar ke na ghat ke, better they show Dada and Mai romance, i dont think it will remind any otherthingWink
they have made it so confusing, and upar se nani jaisi characters,Angry aaj toh chakku se kaat kaat ke usko pieces ko garam tel mein daalke pakode banne kaa man thaAngryLOL
Mujhe to Nani se jyada divya ko dekh ke maja aa raha tha, jaise man me laddu fut rahe ho aur ye bhi dar tha ki koi dekh na leLOLLOL
Divya is one pathetic lady...as confused and lost character as Tapasya
sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

LOLLOLLOL she is such a nerve racking character, she gives me goose bumps with her evil actAngry I did not catch the word Nani used for Ichcha - it was a bouncer for me...

I think that word meant "keep"Dead
sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Anmol, I even loved Iccha's romance and I was going to say, ke aaajjj itne saalon baad Iccha ka kisi ke prati kuch true feelings nazar aayi- ofcourse other than Tapu jap. Today, she really looked she was in love with this man.

But still there were big evident gaps which I failed to understand.

1. Why was she sitting on the other end of the car when she wanted to hug him or rest her head on his shoulder? Zara sa chipak ke toh baith sakti thi na?( Scene direction was bad )

2. Veer babu toh kya bolu.. today I really believed in his infertility issue, he proved it todayLOLLOL Atleast a kiss on her head?

3. Nani- Damini- Divya- sceneDead Ye damini nani ke muh pe chai kyun nahi feki? LOLMazaa ata tha mujhe!!

4. Precap- Waah re shaane! I wonder why Iccha is still not .." tujh ko sudharu, jutti main utaaru, sir pe tere maru, mai dhai dhai " (aivayi aivayi)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Oh yea, aur ek point bhool gayi...

fir se KASAAAMMM!!! Meri maaa... Kasam bhi abhi khud khushi kar lega !!! LOLLOL

And how she was telling herself.. ke Veer aaj mujhe kisi baaat ka bura nahi lag raha...and again Kasam..! My immediate reaction was sir pe haath LOLLOL

sps0114

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Even I did not understand the meaning, I thought it meant barren .Thanks Sonali. How much I wanted Jogi to come and blast Nani off.

sonali_dg

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Angry disgusting nani Angry
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

with pre-cap: CVS have given a reason for Ichcha to keep her mouth shut and just enforced what she thinks Veer will be heartbroken when he knows about his infertility and that Taps is carrying someone else's child...this is what Veer's character has now become, he is driven by emotions more than the truth...

How I hope it will be the other way round. When Pappu's closeness to Tappu will become too much for Iccha to bear, she  will just blurt out the truth.

Go to top