Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

Yaar kaun si chemistry, mujhe to lag raha tha Nandish was thinking kahin aaj ghar pe dande na pade, ya fir Veer was thinking ki kya romantic scene ane wala tha sanchi ke sath aur ye Ichchha kabab me haddi ban ke aa gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I agree...Veer did not look at all romantic, more annoyed and irritated...and as we saw, dear unflappable, long suffering Ichcha had already decided that NOTHING anyone said or did would upset her...in the face of such stupidity if Veer had slapped her also, Ichcha would have smiled and accepted it...besides I did not see Veer smile once, he was more interested in why his mobile was not connecting with the other phones...
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I agree...Veer did not look at all romantic, more annoyed and irritated...and as we saw, dear unflappable, long suffering Ichcha had already decided that NOTHING anyone said or did would upset her...in the face of such stupidity if Veer had slapped her also, Ichcha would have smiled and accepted it...besides I did not see Veer smile once, he was more interested in why his mobile was not connecting with the other phones...

Not other phones Aditiji but pappu's very own TVSB's phone. His expressions just baffled me...Your wife is hugging and looking at you with all her love and wats wrong with this guy instead of seeking comfort in her closeness bhanda is hyper irritated๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก How can the director and script writer cannot get this basic human nature that a husband when very worried always gets comfort in his wife's love that too when he considers her his world...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Anmol, I even loved Iccha's romance and I was going to say, ke aaajjj itne saalon baad Iccha ka kisi ke prati kuch true feelings nazar aayi- ofcourse other than Tapu jap. Today, she really looked she was in love with this man.

But still there were big evident gaps which I failed to understand.

1. Why was she sitting on the other end of the car when she wanted to hug him or rest her head on his shoulder? Zara sa chipak ke toh baith sakti thi na?( Scene direction was bad )

2. Veer babu toh kya bolu.. today I really believed in his infertility issue, he proved it today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Atleast a kiss on her head?

3. Nani- Damini- Divya- scene๐Ÿคข Ye damini nani ke muh pe chai kyun nahi feki? ๐Ÿ˜†Mazaa ata tha mujhe!!

4. Precap- Waah re shaane! I wonder why Iccha is still not .." tujh ko sudharu, jutti main utaaru, sir pe tere maru, mai dhai dhai " (aivayi aivayi)๐Ÿ˜†

yaar sonali tumhe kitna miss karte hain, bina bataaye chali jaati ho๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
anyways yes pappu was full dheela, u can imagine agar main wahaan hota toh kyaase kyaa kar daaltaโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜›
romantic setting ka full mood kharab kar daala๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
dont renind me od ddn scene, it was ytucky, i wanted to throw nani in garam tel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@bold- wah๐Ÿคฃlekin ab sudharne se raha woh, pehle iccha khud bhi toh sudhare
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Anmol, I even loved Iccha's romance and I was going to say, ke aaajjj itne saalon baad Iccha ka kisi ke prati kuch true feelings nazar aayi- ofcourse other than Tapu jap. Today, she really looked she was in love with this man.

But still there were big evident gaps which I failed to understand.

1. Why was she sitting on the other end of the car when she wanted to hug him or rest her head on his shoulder? Zara sa chipak ke toh baith sakti thi na?( Scene direction was bad )

2. Veer babu toh kya bolu.. today I really believed in his infertility issue, he proved it today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Atleast a kiss on her head?

3. Nani- Damini- Divya- scene๐Ÿคข Ye damini nani ke muh pe chai kyun nahi feki? ๐Ÿ˜†Mazaa ata tha mujhe!!

4. Precap- Waah re shaane! I wonder why Iccha is still not .." tujh ko sudharu, jutti main utaaru, sir pe tere maru, mai dhai dhai " (aivayi aivayi)๐Ÿ˜†

Superlike ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† esp the last bigg bold statement kaash aisa hoo..atleast in a dream ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณstilll ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u truly r very humourous but u come very rarely..๐Ÿ˜’
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Not other phones Aditiji but pappu's very own TVSB's phone. His expressions just baffled me...Your wife is hugging and looking at you with all her love and wats wrong with this guy instead of seeking comfort in her closeness bhanda is hyper irritated๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก How can the director and script writer cannot get this basic human nature that a husband when very worried always gets comfort in his wife's love that too when he considers her his world...

Well he was trying all the phones because he said neither Mai nor Chanda were picking up the phone...but frankly...if you forget about Tapasya for a minute...Ichcha goes huffing and puffing to tell him Tapasya is unwell...and then in the car it was expected since Ichcha did not give any details that Veer would try and find out...the whole scene looked false...Ichcha, thinking nothing could upset her...Veer not bothered about Ichcha cuddling up to him...pure hogwash!!!!!!!!
sps0114 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

If you watch the scene- fraction of second in the end he did succumb to the comfort of his wife's love...it all seems otherwise for the audience because the way ichcha's dialogues are written & direction it all as a package messes up the effect of a romatic scene ๐Ÿ˜•
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

If you watch the scene- fraction of second in the end he did succumb to the comfort of his wife's love...it all seems otherwise for the audience because the way ichcha's dialogues are written & direction it all as a package messes up the effect of a romatic scene ๐Ÿ˜•

He did and Ichcha looked like she was ready to fall asleep...not very romantic when the husband is covering her hand and not holding it...someone should show them how it is done.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by groucho - 12 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

havent seen yest's episode ... but if they have shown some good scenes of Veecha then i will definitely watch the rerun today...
...though i have missed quite a few episodes in last 15 days ... but i can guess from my previous experience what crap they must be showing.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RK (Vansh-lookalike) should come back in the show as the new man (maybe Rathore's younger brother) in Ichcha's life so that Veer will realize Ichcha's importance...๐Ÿ˜†
ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varun.tap

I am not watched today's episode but ichcha and veer chemistry are poles appart and two different things.

actually i dnt fing any chemistry btween veer and iccha  ...i fing physics and biology ..wonder wat ppl see in iccha?