Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=ankit111]U know wht a commedy they hv made of this serial, whn they show Veecha together u remember Papu feeding Tapu, so no any intensity in the romance and whn they show Vee         ya, u remember TRAP ke pyar ki nishani, again no romance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab CVs to na ghar ke na ghat ke, better they show Dada and Mai romance, i dont think it will remind any otherthing๐Ÿ˜‰[/QUOTE
Agree...and Veer continues to contradict what he says and hence is very unpredictable and undepdendable these days...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit111

U know wht a comedy they hv made of this serial, whn they show Veecha together u remember Papu feeding Tapu, so no any intensity in the romance and whn they show Vee         ya, u remember TRAP ke pyar ki nishani, again no romance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ab CVs to na ghar ke na ghat ke, better they show Dada and Mai romance, i dont think it will remind any otherthing๐Ÿ˜‰

true yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†now nothing is serious , better to view this is a comedy now
they have made it so confusing, and upar se nani jaisi characters,๐Ÿ˜ก aaj toh chakku se kaat kaat ke usko pieces ko garam tel mein daalke pakode banne kaa man tha๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail

with pre-cap: CVS have given a reason for Ichcha to keep her mouth shut and just enforced what she thinks Veer will be heartbroken when he knows about his infertility and that Taps is carrying someone else's child...this is what Veer's character has now become, he is driven by emotions more than the truth...

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

true yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†now nothing is serious , better to view this is a comedy now
they have made it so confusing, and upar se nani jaisi characters,๐Ÿ˜ก aaj toh chakku se kaat kaat ke usko pieces ko garam tel mein daalke pakode banne kaa man tha๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe to Nani se jyada divya ko dekh ke maja aa raha tha, jaise man me laddu fut rahe ho aur ye bhi dar tha ki koi dekh na le๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she is such a nerve racking character, she gives me goose bumps with her evil act๐Ÿ˜ก I did not catch the word Nani used for Ichcha - it was a bouncer for me...
sps0114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Mujhe to Nani se jyada divya ko dekh ke maja aa raha tha, jaise man me laddu fut rahe ho aur ye bhi dar tha ki koi dekh na le๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Divya is one pathetic lady...as confused and lost character as Tapasya
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she is such a nerve racking character, she gives me goose bumps with her evil act๐Ÿ˜ก I did not catch the word Nani used for Ichcha - it was a bouncer for me...

I think that word meant "keep"๐Ÿคข
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anmol, I even loved Iccha's romance and I was going to say, ke aaajjj itne saalon baad Iccha ka kisi ke prati kuch true feelings nazar aayi- ofcourse other than Tapu jap. Today, she really looked she was in love with this man.

But still there were big evident gaps which I failed to understand.

1. Why was she sitting on the other end of the car when she wanted to hug him or rest her head on his shoulder? Zara sa chipak ke toh baith sakti thi na?( Scene direction was bad )

2. Veer babu toh kya bolu.. today I really believed in his infertility issue, he proved it today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Atleast a kiss on her head?

3. Nani- Damini- Divya- scene๐Ÿคข Ye damini nani ke muh pe chai kyun nahi feki? ๐Ÿ˜†Mazaa ata tha mujhe!!

4. Precap- Waah re shaane! I wonder why Iccha is still not .." tujh ko sudharu, jutti main utaaru, sir pe tere maru, mai dhai dhai " (aivayi aivayi)๐Ÿ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Oh yea, aur ek point bhool gayi...

fir se KASAAAMMM!!! Meri maaa... Kasam bhi abhi khud khushi kar lega !!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And how she was telling herself.. ke Veer aaj mujhe kisi baaat ka bura nahi lag raha...and again Kasam..! My immediate reaction was sir pe haath ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

I think that word meant "keep"๐Ÿคข

Even I did not understand the meaning, I thought it meant barren .Thanks Sonali. How much I wanted Jogi to come and blast Nani off.