Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

Iccha really looked good and romantic😳 but Veer🥱🥱
Pappu is only worried about Tappu's baby😡😡
😡Sorry Anmol, for me something was lacking from Veer's side.

did i praise veer😆😆 agreed it was one sided but still it was good,
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

The pre-cap dekha : kyu CVS??😕😡 

Ichcha if she can not tell Veer the truth about infertility atleast she can pose a hypothetical Q to him "how will you feel if you found out that the baby Taps is carrying is not yours, would you still feel for the baby so much"

Strongly feel Ichcha should go away from Veer and bundela house and Damini should leave the Jogi house...I can not tolerate the demeaning of these two characters...can these two ever be deserving to be happy and people around them be happy for them...

Even I felt they shud just leave. It seems Divya was enjoying the dream which Nani was showing her that TT will soon become TVSB.
What if the baby was really Veer's he will do 24/7 baby jaap in front of Iccha
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Iccha really looked good and romantic😳 but Veer🥱🥱
Pappu is only worried about Tappu's baby😡😡
😡Sorry Anmol, for me something was lacking from Veer's side.

not something but everything was missing😆 chehre pe 12 baje the😆😆
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

did i praise veer😆😆 agreed it was one sided but still it was good,

Yah something better than nothing😆😆 and it was a Tappu free episode
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

Yaar kaun si chemistry, mujhe to lag raha tha Nandish was thinking kahin aaj ghar pe dande na pade, ya fir Veer was thinking ki kya romantic scene ane wala tha sanchi ke sath aur ye Ichchha kabab me haddi ban ke aa gayi😆😆😆

🤣, usse pehle main maar dungaa
as i said agar characters kaa sarvnaash nahin kiyaa hotaa toh mazaa aata
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Awww tq u very muchhh dear😃 i will chk it rt now😳😃
😃

my pov...i wanted 2 shoot in head for the nonsense he was talking n decided tht the elimination f this character iv very rightly justifieed...but later when i saw the love n warmth of ichcha i felt..she desreves happiness in her life..so for her sake ..i decided chalo veer can b sustained..but then coming to the end...i mean precap..i decided he shud def b eliminated😆😆😆

btw i hv no insight wht happened b4...but tht bekaar bachaa jaap was enough 2 give shoot at sight orders😛
souroj thumbnail

True he looked highly Irritated😕😕 cud not even put his arms around Iccha
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I wanna know why Veer thinks/feels: "Maih ish bachche koh kissi bhee keemat par khonah nahee chahtah"...Ichcha should ask him tomorrow would he let her go if a situation came up where he had to choose between ichcha and the baby...I have a strong feeling Damini and Ichcha's trust on Veer that Veer loves Ichcha is going to be let down soon...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U know wht a comedy they hv made of this serial, whn they show Veecha together u remember Papu feeding Tapu, so no any intensity in the romance and whn they show Vee         ya, u remember TRAP ke pyar ki nishani, again no romance😆😆😆 Ab CVs to na ghar ke na ghat ke, better they show Dada and Mai romance, i dont think it will remind any otherthing😉 Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sps0114

I wanna know why Veer thinks/feels: "Maih ish bachche koh kissi bhee keemat par khonah nahee chahtah"...Ichcha should ask him tomorrow would he let her go if a situation came up where he had to choose between ichcha and the baby...I have a strong feeling Damini and Ichcha's trust on Veer that Veer loves Ichcha is going to be let down soon...

Veer looks such a big hypocrite nowadays. He is dying to have a baby from Iccha and he is dying for TRAP baby. He wants to enjoy the company of both the mothers