itnii achi chemistry hain par ab kyaa faayda

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
characters kaa shootout nahin hua hota toh scen dekhkar phultoo latoo ho jaata😆,
veecha surely raised the chemistrymeter today and iccha was lookin so happy and acting so romantic with veer, kissing him and all, was just happy to see veer alive
cvs had one of the best jodis , but sadly they have underutilised them they could have wonders with them and their chemistry
if u just forget all the things reg story , u will defo enjoy this scene , maybe thats what we should do friom now on
yes iccha looked beautiful and radiant acted romantic but stll i am not happy, why cvsss why aisa kyun kiya😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes ichcha was so romantic with Veer today. Their chemistry is hot but I expected some more intensity from veer...anyway I enjoyed the scene. Wish they show more Veecha romance...
shivani9 thumbnail
if u can kindly post the video yaa mention the time period...it wud b useful for souls like me who hate 2 see anything hanging around staring like an owl😛🤣.tqs in adv Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not watched today's episode but ichcha and veer chemistry are poles appart and two different things.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

characters kaa shootout nahin hua hota toh scen dekhkar phultoo latoo ho jaata😆,

veecha surely raised the chemistrymeter today and iccha was lookin so happy and acting so romantic with veer, kissing him and all, was just happy to see veer alive
cvs had one of the best jodis , but sadly they have underutilised them they could have wonders with them and their chemistry
if u just forget all the things reg story , u will defo enjoy this scene , maybe thats what we should do friom now on
yes iccha looked beautiful and radiant acted romantic but stll i am not happy, why cvsss why aisa kyun kiya😡

The pre-cap dekha : kyu CVS??😕😡 

Ichcha if she can not tell Veer the truth about infertility atleast she can pose a hypothetical Q to him "how will you feel if you found out that the baby Taps is carrying is not yours, would you still feel for the baby so much"

Strongly feel Ichcha should go away from Veer and bundela house and Damini should leave the Jogi house...I can not tolerate the demeaning of these two characters...can these two ever be deserving to be happy and people around them be happy for them...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ladybird9

if u can kindly post the video yaa mention the time period...it wud b useful for souls like me who hate 2 see anything hanging around staring like an owl😛🤣.tqs in adv

i think last 6 7 mins, 😆
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

if u can kindly post the video yaa mention the time period...it wud b useful for souls like me who hate 2 see anything hanging around staring like an owl😛🤣.tqs in adv

here you go Shivani:
shivani9 thumbnail

Awww tq u very muchhh dear😃 i will chk it rt now😳😃
😃
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar kaun si chemistry, mujhe to lag raha tha Nandish was thinking kahin aaj ghar pe dande na pade, ya fir Veer was thinking ki kya romantic scene ane wala tha sanchi ke sath aur ye Ichchha kabab me haddi ban ke aa gayi😆😆😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iccha really looked good and romantic😳 but Veer🥱🥱
Pappu is only worried about Tappu's baby😡😡
😡Sorry Anmol, for me something was lacking from Veer's side.