CI Fridays thread - sargi for geet - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago

@hima-thanks...i will go and check new FB pics

@dee-haa dee jaldi hi hamare saare sapne poore honge!

@reena-thanks dear...hopefully i will be fine soon...

@dee and prithi-sach mein yaar MAANEET kitne slow hai...mein innocent se naughty ban gayi meri training poori ho gayi aur MAANEET ko sikhate sikhate mein kudh unse jyaada seekh liya islye toh mein woh OS MAANEET's ETERNAL UNION part 2 lik paayi as my saza๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ par MAANEET abhi bhi itne slow hai yaar...

Reena and Deepz ne toh muje ab naughty crazies ke list mein bhi shaamil kiya hai par MAANEET itne slow hai...shayab hame phir se MAANEET ko training deni chahiye๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@Spandana

@mona-thanks for the lovely pics dear

@all...v all deserve a magical and dreamy MAANEET song sequence soon๐Ÿ˜

you are welcome dear...and ek song and dance sequence tau banta hai ...bahut din ho gaya ...

absolutely mona and that too in rain...MAAN in transparent shirt and GEET in sexy saree...aag lag jaayegi...it's been so long...i am missing their dance seq. a lot...

@ Hima: Just because of you I've searched the meaning of bhenga & it added to my knowledge. The word in English is Squint eyed.

@ sptrno: I agree with you that Maaneet will make Tejjy & massi realise the worth of Pummy. Lets see how CVs handle this trackโ€ฆ This track has a great potential than Devni trackโ€ฆ.. The song "ab ke sajan sawaan mein" is from the movie Chupke Chupke. I'm assuming that you've seen the movie.

@ Reena: I'm fineโ€ฆhow are you?

@prithi - the lip lock was supposed 2 happen today ... but the script was chanegd in the last minute ... so may b next week we will get it ...

Originally posted by misty85

@ Hima: Just because of you I've searched the meaning of bhenga & it added to my knowledge. The word in English is Squint eyed.

@ sptrno: I agree with you that Maaneet will make Tejjy & massi realise the worth of Pummy. Lets see how CVs handle this track' This track has a great potential than Devni track'.. The song "ab ke sajan sawaan mein" is from the movie Chupke Chupke. I'm assuming that you've seen the movie.

@ Reena: I'm fine'how are you?

mamta  - sorry yaar ...I thought U know the meaning so asked U ... & i put u 2 work ... thanks for the meaning ...
@Hima

kuch nahin kuch nahin pyar ho rahan hain ...๐Ÿคฃ

dee he calls me almost every day ...we speak for hours & leave abhi emergency hain tht's gayab ... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

@girls he belongs to me for the whole month of may ... so he needs to inform me his where abouts ... bhul gaye kya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Himaaa
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by divareena

Himadi - If GC is calling you directly, can you please tell him to give us notice when he goes on leave so all crazies can book our leave accordingly. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

reena ... sure i will inform him ๐Ÿ˜†& U all too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Spee - you are right that we all want a dreeamy and hot song sequence.

Daisy - Hima is right that she has maan for a whole month, remember the timetable I did. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Me want to see the kiss happen next week.

Hima - who has got maan after you. ๐Ÿ˜† I have to wait until december ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

@prithi - the lip lock was supposed 2 happen today ... but the script was chanegd in the last minute ... so may b next week we will get it ...

hima do u really think that we will get a MAANEET liplock ek proper kiss toh dekhaa nahin rahein hain...main toh ab tabhi vishwaas karungi jab real mein hoga...
@Hima: don't be sorry... it added to my knowledge as well so I'm happy that way...