Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@prithi-gn sweet maaneet dreams dear
sptrno thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

mona - sweet maan dreams.

Spee - yesterday i watched some old maaneet episodes and went into dreamland.

Tomorrow aashu, hima, daisy, deeps, samata and ixu will be online.

When is varsha coming back?

i know reena v all always go into dreamland when v watch those golden MAANEET moments๐Ÿ˜

i spoke to aash she said she will come online 2mrw afternoon if not 2mrw night for sure

deepz said her lappy still has prob yaar

varsha told me her sis' and bro's wedding was on the same day she was so busy but she had a lovely time...and now still she has 2 or 3 weddings to attend...

everyone said how they r missing us all like how v all r missing them...

yea can't wait to see everyone online๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
i know reena v all always go into dreamland when v watch those golden MAANEET moments๐Ÿ˜

i spoke to aash she said she will come online 2mrw afternoon if not 2mrw night for sure

varsha told me her sis' and bro's wedding was on the same day she was so busy but she had a lovely time...and now still she has 2 or 3 weddings to attend...

Spee - aww you spoke to aashu, varsha and deeps. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— me too cant wait to see them online.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I hope deeps laptop gets sorted soon.

I need to get a calling card so I can call you all. I wish I was there so we all could talk via phone everyday๐Ÿ˜ญ

By the way who is opening tomorrow's thread.
sptrno thumbnail

Spee - aww you spoke to aashu, varsha and deeps. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— me too cant wait to see them online.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I hope deeps laptop gets sorted soon.

I need to get a calling card so I can call you all. I wish I was there so we all could talk via phone everyday๐Ÿ˜ญ

By the way who is opening tomorrow's thread.

yea dear...aww reena don't cry sweety๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

reena let me know when i can call u dear i mean the timings i wud love to call u...u know calling frm uk to india is so expensive but frm india to uk it is not so bad so let me know when i can call u dear...that is y when i used to be in uk i used to always give missed calls to my parents and they used to call me๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

i'm supposed to open 2mrw's thread...mein bhool gayi thi๐Ÿ˜†...thanks for reminding๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail

Spee - send me the timetable for this week. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—I am sure it is expensive calling from india. Dont worry i am happy to call you all or we can take turns. Let me know when I can call you.  I want to talk to you, hima, aashu, varsha, deeps, ixu, daisy, mona, aarti and samata. I will do another timetable on when i can call you all . ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail

Spee - send me the timetable for this week. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—I am sure it is expensive calling from india. Dont worry i am happy to call you all or we can take turns. Let me know when I can call you.  I want to talk to you, hima, aashu, varsha, deeps, ixu, daisy, mona, aarti and samata. I will do another timetable on when i can call you all . ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

here is the link to 2mrw' thread

reena i don't have timetable for this week's rota yaar may be hima will have it...

reena plz tu ab call karne ke liye timetable mat banana...tu banayegi aur kudh bhool jaayegi!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

trust me i wud love to call u sweety...just tell me timings like when u will be free๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
divareena thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I wont do a timetable for me calling you all. I have sent you a PM about the timings.

Me really not looking forward to work tomorrow. I rather be at home online.
divareena thumbnail
Spee - shall we go, me feeling very tired.
sptrno thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†I wont do a timetable for me calling you all. I have sent you a PM about the timings.

Me really not looking forward to work tomorrow. I rather be at home online.

haha shukar hai no timetable๐Ÿ˜†

thanks dear i will check ur pm๐Ÿ˜Š

aww sweety don't worry jaldi se kaam khatam karle phir raat mein MAANEET aur CRAZIES๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

wiaise bhi muje pata hai kaam pe bhi tu kaam se jyaada MAANEET aur CRAZIES ke baare mein jyaada sochti rahogi๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
divareena thumbnail

Spee - you are right that even at work i am thinking more about crazies and maaneet than work. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†