Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI Fridays thread - sargi for geet - Page 55

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Happy advance birthday preeti. Wishing you all the happiness for the future๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Spee/mona/bharti/preeti - how are you?๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Me was out all day with friends and am tired now. I am now looking forward to work tomorrow. I need maan to relieve me from my stress and tiredness๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi reena dear

v r fine...how r u sweety?

wow seems like u had fun!!!

reena hima tuje pitegi!!!...Maan is hima's in this month u have to wait until dec๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi Reena very boring weekend dear . I am addicted  to Maaneet dose tau nesha bina kaisa haal mera ye tau samaj lo na...yaar...

Mona - i know how you feel, without maaneet and us crazies we feel as if something is missing. Don't worry, tomorrow we will see maan and KC on Tuesday๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Preeti - i had a good time and i will wish you happy birthday on 11th may๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Spee - how are you feeling today. I had fun but i kept checking my phone to see how you all are. I cannot live without us crazies and maaneet. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Me only want to borrow maan for one day. I am sure himadi wont mind.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@reena...i am missing them so much...before my sister got married i used to fight with her like devil..she always tries to control me and i am like one spoil brat will never obey anyone.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...me always fighting fighting and fighting...actually we became close at the time of her marriage., we started talki ng and sharing things๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰...now we are  good friends..๐Ÿ˜Š
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey girls time to got to bed...see you all...bye good night...
divareena thumbnail
Bharti - aww its good that you are good friends with your sister. I am sure she is missing you lots too. Don't worry between its good to fight. ๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: sindu1231

hey girls time to got to bed...see you all...bye good night...

gud nyt bharthi...sweet dreams...
divareena thumbnail
bharti - sweet dreams

Mona - don't worry, we will see maaneet tomorrow. ๐Ÿค—
sptrno thumbnail
yup., but from tomorrow back to work...actually spee when i am at hospital i never get tired yar., but once i step into my house thats it...all tiredness and laziness in me starts to dance....and i keep on sleeping...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
haha bharthi even i'm like u yaar

during my studies i used to be such a studious workoholic type lol i used to forget to eat sleep everything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but now that i'm taking a break nowadays i sleep whenever i have time and also i spend so time watching MAANEET or on Geet Forum with u all so my parents r like yeh chamatkar kaise ho gaya!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...my parents know about how i feel about MAANEET and about GF and they r happy abt it so it's all fine๐Ÿ˜Š...even my cousins and frenz tell me i have changed so much but i cud not tell them the real reason that it's all due to our MAANEET๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ and CRAZIE DARLINGS and GF๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my parents wont fight with me...but my bff ASHA...she always fight with  me claiming that maaneet are more important to me.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ..she will never let me see geet if she comes home๐Ÿ˜† and will never let me come online too.๐Ÿ˜†..
trust me everyone thinks that MAANEET r the most important people in our lives now๐Ÿ˜Š...par isme hamari kya ghalthi hai yaar...hamare MAANEET hai hi aise MAANEET came like angel sunshine rainbow and changed us and our lives forever๐Ÿ˜...v can never express it in words to wat how and y v feel the way v feel for our MAANEET...v all love admire respect and worship MAANEET to infinity and eternity and even beyond๐Ÿ˜Š...since MAANEET have come in our lives v have forgotten ourselves and v have started to live in MAANEET paradise๐Ÿ˜

p.s.-arre yaar i got too senti๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š...when it comes to our MAANEET i always get so emotional...i can go on and on forever about MAANEET...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good night to all crazies . Hope tomorrow we will see some Maaneet moment...
sptrno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

Spee - yaar you need a rest after the busy studying that you have been doing.  You know we all crazies love you and each other

thanks darling

yes dear v all crazies love each other like crazy๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—