CI Fridays thread - sargi for geet - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Spandana how are you dear . feel very boring . Thread pe koi nahi tha maine old GHSP dekh raha tha . After Maan's liftwala accident ke baad  hospital scene and Devil's past revulition...
@bharthi-wow which movie dear?...hope u had a lovely time

@prithi-11th may means just 3 days...wow lovely yaar

@mona-i know dear without maaneet there is nothing...don't worry 2mrw is already monday and this week v will get lovely maaneet moments
Happy advance Birth Day Maya...
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Happy advance Birth Day Maya...
thanx mona...but i want ur wishes on 11th too...kaash us din MAANEET KA KOI ROMANTIC scene bhi dikhaade...toh mera birthday aur bhi achcha jaayega...
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi Spandana how are you dear . feel very boring . Thread pe koi nahi tha maine old GHSP dekh raha tha . After Maan's liftwala accident ke baad  hospital scene and Devil's past revulition...
i'm fine dear...how r u sweety?

even i always watch old episodes...u know even now whenever i watch old episodes still the excitement the happiness is still like how i felt when i had watched them for the first time...seriously there is magic and charm in our divine and dreamy MAANEET that everytime v watch old episodes v love, admire, respect and worship them even more with every passing second๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
@mona..you know i was even feeling very lonely...so from morning me and my pappa were doing gardening work......
@preethi...oh i am very much fine dear...very very fine...what about you๐Ÿ˜Š...
@spee...its a tamil movie dear...its name is kho...i really enjoyed the movie., very interesting movie and its upto the point., very crystal clear...i had a nice time since we three families went together.๐Ÿ˜Š..

Originally posted by sptrno

@bharthi-wow which movie dear?...hope u had a lovely time

@prithi-11th may means just 3 days...wow lovely yaar

@mona-i know dear without maaneet there is nothing...don't worry 2mrw is already monday and this week v will get lovely maaneet moments
yes spee and i want ki us din MAANEET ke dher saare romantic scenes dekhne ko mile...would love to see a kiss yaar...mera toh din hi ban jaayega...

even i always watch old episodes...u know even now whenever i watch old episodes still the excitement the happiness is still like how i felt when i had watched them for the first time...seriously there is magic and charm in our divine and dreamy MAANEET that everytime v watch old episodes v love, admire, respect and worship them even more with every passing second๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
kya baat hai guys even i am watching the olden golden days of MAANEET today...
Originally posted by sindu1231

@mona..you know i was even feeling very lonely...so from morning me and my pappa were doing gardening work......
@preethi...oh i am very much fine dear...very very fine...what about you๐Ÿ˜Š...
@spee...its a tamil movie dear...its name is kho...i really enjoyed the movie., very interesting movie and its upto the point., very crystal clear...i had a nice time since we three families went together.๐Ÿ˜Š..

oh i don't know tamil but gr8 to know that u had a lovely time...u deserve a break frm ur busy schedule dear๐Ÿ˜Š

this is the uniqueness of this show yar...those episodes were new and fresh...and we cant even predict what would be next...that was really really amazing...๐Ÿ˜Š