Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@mona...even i used to get blank calls and sometimes someone used to speak but then when i used to speak that person used to hang up...i started ignoring the calls and then it stopped...mona be careful dear
divareena thumbnail
samata- how are you. By the way i Will ask Varsha and Aashu to cancel your sazaaEdited by divareena - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

SAMATA U forgot dee ... she has  a 17 year old

bharthi - IF is not allowing to either like the posts or post messages ... giving a message tht u can;t post it so soon

right my mistake...how can i forgot our very cool mother dee...😊
happy mothers day to dee too...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@bharthi-plz give us the link dear...even v want to watch MAANEET chup bilkul chup photos😍
divareena thumbnail
Me on my way home and Will log in via laptop soon
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

samata- how are you. By the way i Will ask Varsha and Aashu to cancel your sazaa

thank you my adorable lawyer...love you for this...😃
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - 1 tip to avoid sunstrike ...

& samata ...

i hope it was not sunstroke ... i will give u a tip & don't laugh at my tip ... but this tip works in summer time ... take a small ONION ... keep it in ur hand bag ... it will take all the sun effects on it ... & U will not get a sunstroke ... during summer season ... i always carry an ONION in my hand bag ... TRUST ME IT WORKS
Originally posted by: sptrno

@mona...even i used to get blank calls and sometimes someone used to speak but then when i used to speak that person used to hang up...i started ignoring the calls and then it stopped...mona be careful dear

even i have faced this problem too...mona plzz be careful dear...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@Hima

@mona - wht happened 2 u ... who called u

some unknown call dear said some bad things...

oh mona ... don't talk 2 strangers ... tell ur hubby & next time don't answer the call ... hang up as soon as u receive the call & don't pick up ur phone was tht on cell / land line ... called ID hain naa ... so block that call & type the name as DO NOT ANSWER ...

Yes I cut the call I am in newspaper na so call ata hai issiliye phone receive kia but jo sunna tha wo tau sun lia na ...very very bad words. Then I give the number to my hubby and my hubby called hima and galiya dia...
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all - 1 tip to avoid sunstrike ...

& samata ...

i hope it was not sunstroke ... i will give u a tip & don't laugh at my tip ... but this tip works in summer time ... take a small ONION ... keep it in ur hand bag ... it will take all the sun effects on it ... & U will not get a sunstroke ... during summer season ... i always carry an ONION in my hand bag ... TRUST ME IT WORKS

thanx hima for the tip...even i also get affected with sunheat...it really gets on me...