CI Fridays thread - sargi for geet - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago

Hima -  🤣🤣🤣🤣 i will do another timetable and save it somewhere safe this time.  lets all open a bhulakaad club, i think we have been watching mamaji too much so our memory is getting affected.

Mamta - i remember mouni roy was going to be choosen

Spee - agree that the person who plays ameera would have to good acting wise . I dont want her to be popluar, me only want maan and geet to be popular

Originally posted by dewdropred

@all-

sameera will def come cv's have not forgotten her ...  believe me it is the next track ... & we will get 2 C how maan & geet will handle the situation ...
yes hima i agree they will show sameera' track but they have forgotten other tracks...in one of LVRAAZ's posts someone asked him whether sameera' entry will happen now or later and he replied saying later...so this means sameera's entry will happen for sure but may be a bit later...but still i wanted to see sasha being punished and also meera's track yaar...her track had no proper ending...

MAANEET's bond will become even more stronger with sameera's track
Originally posted by divareena

Hima -  🤣🤣🤣🤣 i will do another timetable and save it somewhere safe this time.  lets all open a bhulakaad club, i think we have been watching mamaji too much so our memory is getting affected.

Mamta - i remember mouni roy was going to be choosen

Spee - agree that the person who plays ameera would have to good acting wise . I dont want her to be popluar, me only want maan and geet to be popular

thanks reena for agreeing

btw reena i guess i have that timetable saved somewhere i will send it to u wait...also reena u can take out my name and give my month to Geet😊😉😳...i'm happy just being MAANEET's friend😊
Originally posted by sptrno

prithi ... if u hate devil u will enjoy it 😆
@hima...agree with u mujhe bhi zyaada chemistry pasand nahin hai...SAM aur MAAN ki beech toh bilkul bhi nahin...
It seems everyone wants samy's entry... even I wanted it but that was before MC... I really have doubts how these new CVs would handle that track as it would be very sesitive one...but I can forsee that the current track won't be over by June or middle of the june... I've recounted the reasons for that in my earlier post.
@all...guys i hope ki cv's character ka NAAM aur GENDER na change kar dein...jaise VICKY ko AANIE bana diya...haila tab kya hoga?
Originally posted by dewdropred

@reena - post the comment again on devil in trouble ...

@spee - too popular actress is also not gud spee ... I will pm u the reason ... so that Y i am saying mouni roy is gud ... as the chemistry of mouni & GC is not gud so we can handle her as sameera
hima even i'm saying the same thing yaar😆😆...actress shud not be popular but she shud know how to act properly atleast😆😆😉
Priti - you  have to read the part and trust me you will it and will laugh so much.

Hima - that comment I made in yesterdays thread, where devil said to maan that he should not leave his things lying around in geets room . I said that i hope maan leaves his things again and again so devil gets into trouble.

Spee - please PM me the timetable. I will be noble and happy to have maan for two months 😆😆😆😆