Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

@all-

sameera will def come cv's have not forgotten her ...  believe me it is the next track ... & we will get 2 C how maan & geet will handle the situation ...
Originally posted by: misty85

Guys today's episode was ok-ok... so instead of watching it again, I searched for Chupke Chupke movie on net...(forgive me I'm just crazy about it). So I got the like to the complete movie... If anyone is interested can watch it online.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1329101365716797362#

my all time fav. movie...thanx misty for the link...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

no i haven't i will read it 2morrow morning...and will comment for the parts too...thanx for telling me...

read it & then tell me if u laughed or not πŸ˜†if u laughed how much u laughed ... u might enjoy it on 1 conditoon if u hate devil a lot πŸ˜†
divareena thumbnail
Hima - did you see my comment about devil getting into trouble again and again. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mamta - i know that CVs keep changing their tracks, I still think that they will show sameera's entry.  

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well if the track takes place i would prefer a known actress...atleast she would match up to GC and DD guys...waise MOUNI ROY abhi bhi mere dimaag mein hai...but in cv's ka koi bharosa nahin hai...kahin koi doosri nikunj uthaa laaye toh ...

prithi actress playing sameera shud be a gud actress i mean acting wise and also not that popularπŸ˜† bcuz i don't think any of us wud want sameera to be in our MAANEET's life for longπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰...so if she is not that popular then it's gud!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...otherwise if she has huge fan following then her fans wud want her to stay for longer but v cannot see anyone in our MAANEET's life for longπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

well if the track takes place i would prefer a known actress...atleast she would match up to GC and DD guys...waise MOUNI ROY abhi bhi mere dimaag mein hai...but in cv's ka koi bharosa nahin hai...kahin koi doosri nikunj uthaa laaye toh ...

prithi ... i hope mouni roy comes ... & i have seen her attend GC ki private party ...so chances are still bright for her to come as sameera ... coz mostly some new entries are friends of him ...like piyush ... & dara singh ...even melulu ...
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all-

sameera will def come cv's have not forgotten her ...  believe me it is the next track ... & we will get 2 C how maan & geet will handle the situation ...

haan hima warna ab aage aur kya dikhaayenge?phir se NT ko coma se nikaal kar GEET par hamla karwaayenge kya?
ab GEET ke past se jitna kuch dikhaana tha dikha diya...
now it's time for MAAN'S BLAST FROM HIS PAST...bas ek achchi actress ko cast karein SAM ke role ke liye...
misty85 thumbnail
@sptrno: they forget a lot of things like the taveez which Maan gave to Geet...now it's of no use... I think changing of team also affects the storyline... so writers & even directors have also been changed since then... though the series director is the same... but they also consider the future popularity of the track & proceed according to the feedback of the audience... some people are upset with the present track & some are enjoying the comedy... so it's 50-50... I think CVs won't end this track so soon as people are enjoying Maan's new look & their lukka chuppii... so according to me KC is no the end of their drama...
dewdropred thumbnail
@reena - post the comment again on devil in trouble ...

@spee - too popular actress is also not gud spee ... I will pm u the reason ... so that Y i am saying mouni roy is gud ... as the chemistry of mouni & GC is not gud so we can handle her as sameera