Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

priti sameera entry will happen after their CON ... & I guess that is the next track ...

I know Maan is too sidha-sada ... but she's his wife... & what's the harm in that... they are officially married... & he's not forcing Geet... so I see no point in delaying it...after reaching delhi, situation might change... as far as sameera track is concerned I think CVs have completely abandoned it...& there are 2 reasons for thinking this. 1. CVs have changed since the talks of this track happened. 2. Now things are completely different ... Geet is no longer pregnant ...MC has happened so Geet- Dev(il) child doesn't exist...
So to me this track has lost significance... there is no need for blast from past.

OMG ... dee U gone crazy ... & I 2 did the same 1 day ... last week ... my mom shouted at me 4 not having lunch it was 6 ... then i realised tht i forgot 2 have lunch ... OMG ... my mom was scolding me like anything ...she said wht r u doing OL that u forgot to have lunch & U R telling me that  U don't even remember whether u had lunch or not ... then i realised that i was feeling hungry 😆

oh u forgot to have dinner...mere saath bhi kai baar ho chuka hai...
divareena thumbnail
Spee - i think SR may happen when they are in KM. Lets hope they return soon.

All@ who do you think CVs will choose to play the role of sameera. Would it be a known TV actress or a new person.
misty85 thumbnail
Guys today's episode was ok-ok... so instead of watching it again, I searched for Chupke Chupke movie on net...(forgive me I'm just crazy about it). So I got the like to the complete movie... If anyone is interested can watch it online.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1329101365716797362#
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@prithi - i read ur comments for the KC part ...thank u dear ... have U read part 1- 7 ... if not read it ... I am telling U ... U will laugh like anything 😆

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

QUOTE] 

mamta U think thy will show SR on KC night ... taht 2 before his identity is revealed ... tht's the reason in the update I just stopped it with a kiss ... coz maan will not proceed in CON. till his identity is revealed ... these 2 might  kiss par CON ... no not before the problem is solved ...

matlab we will have to wait till they return to DELHI...par agar tab SAMMERA ne entry maar li toh phir kab hoga?  

priti sameera entry will happen after their CON ... & I guess that is the next track ...

I know Maan is too sidha-sada ... but she's his wife... & what's the harm in that... they are officially married... & he's not forcing Geet... so I see no point in delaying it...after reaching delhi, situation might change... as far as sameera track is concerned I think CVs have completely abandoned it...& there are 2 reasons for thinking this. 1. CVs have changed since the talks of this track happened. 2. Now things are completely different ... Geet is no longer pregnant ...MC has happened so Geet- Dev(il) child doesn't exist...
So to me this track has lost significance... there is no need for blast from past.
mamta i guess cvs have forgotten a lot of things like sasha's track, meera's track, sameera's track i mean they never complete trcks they just leave them half-way thru but v all wait and hope that they will do justice with all tracks...i think they keep on changing the track so many times yaar... Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
mamta - thanks for the movie link 🤗
Originally posted by: divareena

Spee - i think SR may happen when they are in KM. Lets hope they return soon.

All@ who do you think CVs will choose to play the role of sameera. Would it be a known TV actress or a new person.

well if the track takes place i would prefer a known actress...atleast she would match up to GC and DD guys...waise MOUNI ROY abhi bhi mere dimaag mein hai...but in cv's ka koi bharosa nahin hai...kahin koi doosri nikunj uthaa laaye toh ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divareena

Hima ' me cannot find the thread in which I posted the timetable. Can you send it to me. 🤣🤣

Oh no you forgot to have lunch. 😭😭 I understand sometimes I come home and eat so quickly that my mum gets annoyed and says that I should at least properly and then rush for coming online. 😆

All crazies : Please handle maan with care for me. I want him in one piece for december. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳

Daisy ' sweetie go and have your dinner

hey babaji ...yeh reena bhi naa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 U  did not save the time table ... ab isse main kahan se doondo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 haan reena forgot dear ...khana khana 🤣🤣🤣🤣 me 2 became bulakkad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@prithi - i read ur comments for the KC part ...thank u dear ... have U read part 1- 7 ... if not read it ... I am telling U ... U will laugh like anything 😆

no i haven't i will read it 2morrow morning...and will comment for the parts too...thanx for telling me...