Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI Fridays thread - sargi for geet - Page 11

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@mayadika11: If I have to choose then I would chose  tumhe jo meine dekha or my all time favourite Hum tum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Hima

kuch nahin kuch nahin pyar ho rahan hain ...🤣

dee he calls me almost every day ...we speak for hours & leave abhi emergency hain tht's gayab ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

@girls he belongs to me for the whole month of may ... so he needs to inform me his where abouts ... bhul gaye kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Himaaa
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mona 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
divareena thumbnail

@ Daisy - 🤣🤣🤣 Reena it's me I've got him for the month of June, that's why you all are getting the SR in June, it's because he was inspired by me 😆 😉 🤣🤣

Hima enjoy him this month but make sure we get our lip lock and lots of romance, don't let him get tired romancing you that he doesn't have anything left for Geet and for us 🤣

thank you for giving us the SR. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 All@ maan is going to be very tired by the time he comes to me in december. 😆😆

Mona - me too want KC to happen on tuesday

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

mona 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This content was originally posted by: misty85

@mayadika11: If I have to choose then I would chose  tumhe jo meine dekha or my all time favourite Hum tum.

hum tum is mine fav. one and it would really suit our MAANEET...now we deserve a hawttt song seq.along with a sensuos kiss too...
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Hima

mona poora daal hi kala hain ...  tujhe info kahan se mili 😆& 1 more thing on monday we may not get 2 C him tht much ... i mean no maaneet in romantic mode ...

I think we will see him on tuesday ...

Hima mujhe 2 3 jaga se information mile...
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
yes in Monday we don't see Maaneet romantic scene but Maan will eat to Geet sargi ye ho sakta hai tera SS wala part...and KC part will happen tuesday end mai start hoga and wed pe end hoga I think...

hima ab monday dikhe ya tuesday...bas next week darshan de de...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: misty85

Misty my all time favourite is Hum Tum too and I'd love to see it picturised on Maaneet 😍
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Reena it's me I've got him for the month of June, that's why you all are getting the SR in June, it's because he was inspired by me 😆 😉 🤣🤣

Hima enjoy him this month but make sure we get our lip lock and lots of romance, don't let him get tired romancing you that he doesn't have anything left for Geet and for us 🤣

dee  he will be fresh dear not tired 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lip lock & romance pakka no doubt on it ... tu bas SR ki tayyari karr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
divareena thumbnail

All@ mere liya bhi kuch chodo 😆😆😆. I want maan all refreshed by december. 😆😆😆😆

@hima ...i trust u on  MAANEET'S...KISS and SR...par kab hoga?