Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI Fridays thread - sargi for geet - Page 8

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Himadi - If GC is calling you directly, can you please tell him to give us notice when he goes on leave so all crazies can book our leave accordingly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by dewdropred

girls i am thinking why 2 open a new thread ... we will continue in the same thread tomorrow & day after tomorrow waht is ur opinion ... coz at the most we are 6 people chatting so ... Y 2 open a new thread ... what do u all say ...

no problem dear...

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@dee-holiday was nice dear but i used to come to my room whenever possible to come online and everyone wud be like yeh ladki kaha bhaag rahi hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...only my parents knew abt me coming online to chat with u all and they used to smile seeing my paagalpan!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...i will soon e-mail u all the pics...

@mona-thanks for the lovely pics dear

@all...v all deserve a magical and dreamy MAANEET song sequence soon😍

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mayadika11

thanx for the news...ya the pics r fab.

Hi Preethi, how are you sweetheart, so you are in time to watch all the upcoming romance and Kiss and maybe SR πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Hai hai Hima, so now he's calling you directly yeh kya ho raha hain😑 πŸ€£

BTW how many times does he goes on leave πŸ˜•

i second u...

@dee...hii sweety i am good how r u? really i hope we get the KISS and SR now...bco'z i have lost all my patience...mujhe toh laga tha ab tak saara kaam tamam ho chuka hoga par nahin...abhi bhi kuch toh baaki hai...

sumona28 thumbnail
Originally posted by dewdropred

prithi ... GC called me today & told me that he will be back on tuesday ... so we will get our maan / GC on tuesdy ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hima chakkar kya hai . Daal mai kuch kaala lagta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HIma I heard he will back on tomorrow and start shooting on Monday . Sunday chutti hai na ...

sumona28 thumbnail
@Spandana

@mona-thanks for the lovely pics dear

@all...v all deserve a magical and dreamy MAANEET song sequence soon😍

you are welcome dear...and ek song and dance sequence tau banta hai ...bahut din ho gaya ...

@all...crazies i was just thinking that what could be the reason of not showing a KISS or SR...? why they r taking so long...atleast they can show a proper cheek kiss or neck kiss too...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Hai hai Hima, so now he's calling you directly yeh kya ho raha hain😑 πŸ€£

BTW how many times does he goes on leave πŸ˜•

kuch nahin kuch nahin pyar ho rahan hain ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

dee he calls me almost every day ...we speak for hours & leave abhi emergency hain tht's gayab ... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

@girls he belongs to me for the whole month of may ... so he needs to inform me his where abouts ... bhul gaye kya 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣