Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

dee nice post ... loved the hugs pic ... thanks dee

divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

reena ...sure will fix a date for SR ... & now i am sure their first kiss will be on their first KC ...

reena why do u want 2 harm urself coz of devini ... let's bang their heads to the walll ...

na rahega baans ... na bhajegi basuri ... right ...😆

😆😆Hima you are right that we need to bang their heads together.  😆😆😆. I cannot see them being give too many scenes. 😆
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@mona-aww rona mat dear...don't worry next week v will get lovely MAANEET Karwachauth scenes...nice analysis

@hima-nice analysis dear...haa yaar v all missing MAANEET scenes...hopefully next wekk v get beautiful MAANEET scenes...only MAANEET scenes wud be gr8...

@prithi-hi dear...how r u?...v all missed u too...all the best for ur exams dear!...hope u had lots of fun at ur friends' wedding!!!...

@mamta-nice analysis dear and i love the song ab ke sajan sawaan mein...btw which movie is it frm?

@reena-hi dear...gud to see online early...i agree all missing crazies will get sazas  frm us!!!

@mona-thanks dear

@mona-u bahut upset aur ghusse mein lag rahi hai...shant ho jao meri jaan...next week v will get only MAANEET maahi maahi moments...

@hima-thanks dear...

I really loved Pammi and Geet scenes...they were lovely

also after MAANEET scenes i really love Pammi-Geet scenes, then Mamji and Lucky scenes and even Teji and Maasi scenes but i can't tolerate Dev(il) and Nandini ki ghirna and romance...

dewdropred thumbnail
geet was so happy when she got the sargi ...😊 

adi got flash back of the coating he got as soon as he saw tejji 😆
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Reena...Awesome analysis dear...dekho na Hima ke baat sach ho gaya Geet missed Maan...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

😆😆Hima you are right that we need to bang their heads together.  😆😆😆. I cannot see them being give too many scenes. 😆

reena that is because GC is out of country ... so they need 2 adjust his scenes ... so wish ki  he comes by monday & can shoot on tuesday ...
divareena thumbnail
Daisy - so good to see you online. 🤗🤗🤗🤗I just posted that we need to give sazaa to everyone who has long absence. 😭😭 

lovely analysis and we definately don't want to see laachi and yashpal's romance. 😆😆😆Maybe mamai will find a forgetful maami too and they can open a detective agency. 😆😆😆

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@reena-thanks dear

@dee-hi dee...gr8 to see u online today!!!...hope u r fine!...

nice analysis dear

thanks for the lovely MAANEET' magical hug pics...

also dee which pics r u talking abt that Geet is looking worried?...r there new spoilers?
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Here's some more pics to help us dream

First the hugs now the KISSES or almost Kisses ðŸ˜‰

Edited by drdee142 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

girls i am thinking why 2 open a new thread ... we will continue in the same thread tomorrow & day after tomorrow waht is ur opinion ... coz at the most we are 6 people chatting so ... Y 2 open a new thread ... what do u all say ...