Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Hima

mona kiya ... bas aise ... kya karun yaar ...

coming 2 SS ... I just write what ever comes in my mind ... so I sent maan out on work ... mujhe todi sapna aaya ki what I wrote in SS will come true ... ab achanak GC had to go out of country ... tho ...

par 1 thing is sure ... if wht ever i write is happening then ... it will be gud ... reason i hope U understand ...😉samjhi naa

Yes dear tumhari maximum prediction true hota hai tau next  time aisa khatarnat prediction maat dena...😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

try karungi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

misty85 thumbnail
Hi everyone...Hima nice post...Girne wala scene was good...mama is as usual hilarious.
Episode was ok but I hope ki monday mein kuch achcha ho.😉 I know Adi will say everything in front of everyone...now if anyone raises question as to whom he is addressing then Maan, Geet & Dev(il) can cover up by saying that since has beaten up adi has become bhenga just as Dharmendra become after "ab ke sajan saawan mein" song 😆 ... It's going the same way as I expected...
Though maasi has become softened, Tejjy's gussa is still intact so it's still not a good time to reveal things...CVs are following chupke chupke movie very closely...so I think running away track will also happen but it won't be the same.
dewdropred thumbnail

@all - yeh IF ko kya hua  ... not allowing to post yaar ... too irritating ...

@prithi i am fine ... how abt u 

Originally posted by: dewdropred

how r u prithi...  where were U ...  all the time ... i think it;'s been a month or more ... still U have net problems ...

i was out of town hima...for my friends wedding...and now my exams r starting from next week...aur net toh abhi thik hai...
Even though this was a Maanless episode I liked it.
The comedy was great, and I enjoyed Pammi-Geet talks even though it was a bit of repetitive.
I didn't even mind Devini today, it was quite funny. Our dear Nandu wasn't to bad, her lines were OK. 
Jugnu as always was great, loved all his lines.
Lachi and her lover, always love Lacchi and her kaam chori.
We have to meet Lucky's Preeto, he is always on the phone with her!
And finally we have AAADDDIII whoot whoot!
Looking forward to KC scene.

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Maya...

Hii crazies kaise ho sab?

missed u all a lot...

Maya  hi...missed you too...

hii mona missed u too...and all the crazies...missed GF a lot...and MAANEET too...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

Hi everyone...Hima nice post...Girne wala scene was good...mama is as usual hilarious.
Episode was ok but I hope ki monday mein kuch achcha ho.😉 I know Adi will say everything in front of everyone...now if anyone raises question as to whom he is addressing then Maan, Geet & Dev(il) can cover up by saying that since has beaten up adi has become bhenga just as Dharmendra become after "ab ke sajan saawan mein" song 😆 ... It's going the same way as I expected...
Though maasi has become softened, Tejjy's gussa is still intact so it's still not a good time to reveal things...CVs are following chupke chupke movie very closely...so I think running away track will also happen but it won't be the same.

thanks mamta ...& nice post 2 u 2 ... par devil could not act properly he was trying hard 2 laugh ...par he could not ...

adi will say ... but U know wht i think ... they will say adi has some sight problem ... you know  I don't know the term in english / hindi ...  what they use for that  type of eye sight ...

I think glass eye / fake eye ... so I think they will use that excuse & say that adi talks like that ... he looks at one person & talks 2 another person ...

I know that term in telugu ... but not in hindi & english ...

coming 2 tejji ... i think 2 cool him ... they will think abt bringng romance in his life ... probably that way he will leave his anger ...

regarding chupke chupke ... i remember the story faintly ...
dewdropred thumbnail

@prithi - oh ok ... we did not know naa ... so hope U had a gud time in the wedding ... gud tht ur net is fine ...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
IF pagal ho gaya ...post nahi ho raha hai...

Why are they making Nandini and Devil fall again and again ...

misty85 thumbnail
@Hima: I'm saying the same thing...bhenga in Hindi means a person who sees in some direction whereas in actual he's seeing something else... In the movie dharmendra uses the word tapanka... I think you should watch the movie again to refresh you memory ...its really worth watching... I remember dialgoues of the movie as I've seen it numerous times... it's my faviourate time pass movie.