Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

WU 5/5 ~ Pashu sees malti & toasty together (Page 2)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
oh how cute of pashu wanting to send thm on a honeymoon...now i hope he dsnt go into his grumpy mode again and atleast gives toasty a chance to explain..or maybe am hoping for too much..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanasejal719-Preetz-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

oh how cute of pashu wanting to send thm on a honeymoon...now i hope he dsnt go into his grumpy mode again and atleast gives toasty a chance to explain..or maybe am hoping for too much..

i nooo i have my fingers crossed... at least toasty should get a chance to explain :D.. lets hope he gives her the chance :D...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-

pujli07 Senior Member
pujli07
pujli07

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
whatever happens, at the end of the day toasty is going to be the one who will get them back together. may be that was the reason their meetign ended bad last time and pashu and malti didnt get chance to speak.

may be once she finds out that she is malti, she will know that she isnt that bad, and of course the courageous toasty will take all the crap knowing that they are saying things out of anger and then will try to solve the problem.

but then again, i was scared when she said that line to dadaji, "i wont leave this house even if you guys throw me out".  hope things dont go to that extreme.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sa

shrutireddygr8 Senior Member
shrutireddygr8
shrutireddygr8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index