Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 5th May WRITTEN UPDATE (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Thanx di for lovely updatesBig smileHug
saima miss meBig smile

You are most welcome, Mits Big smileHug

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shantatai

thank u my dear ...lovely update...

It's My pleasure, Shantatai Big smileHug...Thank you for appreciating it...Big smile
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Thanks for the update, Tanthya...HugHugHug

I appreciate your effort and time you put for this forum...ClapClapClap

To me they've lost interest in K's character and dont have any intention to revive it...They are happy with their TRPs and will continue to use the character to advance other plots and tracks...

You are most welcome, Sheens  Hug

Thanxxx Bey ...am Missing ur presence though ..

Same here and what's more...am beginning to feel that even AB is just going thru motion's and rarely comes alive  ...K needs a major  makeover ...

I agree the passion in him is going and only seems to enjoy scenes with Takurs or TC...Rest seem to be just deja vu and does the scene for the sake of it and not with the same vigour as before...I am just disappointed that they dont realise getting  good lead actors are hard and for him to remain loyal to you despite the character assassination to continues with destroying the USP...All they have to look at is their other serial where both leads want to quit their roles and see how selfish and fickle actors are...

If you notice they needed to get their TRPs up they brought K fighting Radhe...to sustain it they decided to open the dhaba and now this jail track was to sustain audience for Adarsh track...

This serial is turning into one where the female lead solves all problems and she is the one who sees the clues that amma has not changed and voila a saas bahu saga...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Ttanthya

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for de update Tanthya DiiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

To me they've lost interest in K's character and dont have any intention to revive it...They are happy with their TRPs and will continue to use the character to advance other plots and tracks...

Same here and what's more...am beginning to feel that even AB is just going thru motion's and rarely comes alive  ...K needs a major  makeover ...

I agree the passion in him is going and only seems to enjoy scenes with Takurs or TC...Rest seem to be just deja vu and does the scene for the sake of it and not with the same vigour as before...I am just disappointed that they dont realise getting  good lead actors are hard and for him to remain loyal to you despite the character assassination to continues with destroying the USP...All they have to look at is their other serial where both leads want to quit their roles and see how selfish and fickle actors are...

If you notice they needed to get their TRPs up they brought K fighting Radhe...to sustain it they decided to open the dhaba and now this jail track was to sustain audience for Adarsh track...

This serial is turning into one where the female lead solves all problems and she is the one who sees the clues that amma has not changed and voila a saas bahu saga...

Isn't it..even I felt that AB is partially resuscitated when he is with Thakur's  and with Tn C otherwise he  sleep walks through the scenes ...they have got an actor who has the talent,looks and is popular ..and instead of utilizing him to Max...they are using him as filler's ..

I agree...P is the lead , we accept that,but doesn't mean that others have to suffer ...show other's as intelligent too..

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Thanks for beautiful update Sathya
another rocked episode
krishna and pratigya looking bery beautiful
loved the pratigya's idea..hope it will be better for krishna's dhaba!!!

You are welcome, Deeps.

for me Sajjan Singh's entry perked up the otherwise boring episode ...

-Deepali-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sauris

Thanks for the update

It's my pleasure,Sauris...Big smile
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Isn't it..even I felt that AB is partially resuscitated when he is with Thakur's  and with Tn C otherwise he  sleep walks through the scenes ...they have got an actor who has the talent,looks and is popular ..and instead of utilizing him to Max...they are using him as filler's ..

I agree...P is the lead , we accept that,but doesn't mean that others have to suffer ...show other's as intelligent too..

P is a superficial strong character and lead...I am yet to see where she is tested and is in a delimma and not when she converses her delimma...In the end it was not principle that stopped her from helping K but her own hurt and ego but used principles of not helping...If that was the case and it was the reason, then I would have liked it and not this principle lark...

Honestly, I have not seen a husband as patient and acceptable as K...Many husbands will question P's loyalty to him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaPragati.T

Go to top