Originally posted by: DevuDivya

...Nahi gayaaa...

May be you are making him listen to P's Bhashan's 😡😡😆😆😆
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

May be you are making him listen to P's Bhashan's 😆

No i think he is fed up of my bashan presentation given him to bi-heart  ...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

What I dont understand that it seems to be a universal opinion about the characters but yet the CVs are not prepared to make the necessary changes to create suspense...Do they actual think a marriage like this survives without some major hurdles and for both learning and not just one following and other teaching...

What is running in CV's mind...one just would love to know that ..we are shouting hoarse here..but is the Star Plus site flooded with our demands..cos if the Cv's are deaf, the channel wallah's aren't..sooner or later they react...

I really want a separation between KP where P evolves emotionally and learns the importance of relationships and life...She needs to value K as a person and who he is before trying to change him to whatever you want him to be...

Ditto !!

What is the need to dumb down K for P to have all the answers in regards to Dhaba..He has the charm to woo customers like he did without P's presence and presence of mind to create seating arrangements without P's input...

tanthya thumbnail

No i think he is fed up of my bashan presentation given him to bi-heart  ...

Ab samajh main aaya ...u have to give him Adrakwala chai then...notice bhashan's never affect Sax's   cos they drink adrakwala chai ...😉😉
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Ab samajh main aaya ...u have to give him Adrakwala chai then...notice bhashan's never affect Sax's   cos they drink adrakwala chai ...😉😉

Great Idea Tanths...it have worked on him...😛

tanthya thumbnail

Great Idea Tanths...it have worked on him...😛

👍🏼
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amma has shown her true colors that she did not accept pratigya as her daughterinlaw.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Tanths di.. Im back frm my vacation.. Thanks for the update. Lubbalub You.. Muahh
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank u Tanthya,

It is my previlege to be a member of the forum. I love ur updates. love u all

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: paulsibila

amma has shown her true colors that she did not accept pratigya as her daughterinlaw.

Amma's colors are visible to us ...but the members are still oblivious of her hate...