Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: b2011

Thanks for the written update.

The episode is not so good after an article on the episode.

You are welcome,Bharathi ..

Do you mean that the article acted as a spoiler and killed all anticipation..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for the update, Tanthya...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I appreciate your effort and time you put for this forum...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

To me they've lost interest in K's character and dont have any intention to revive it...They are happy with their TRPs and will continue to use the character to advance other plots and tracks...

You are most welcome, Sheens  πŸ€—

Thanxxx Bey ...am Missing ur presence though ..

Same here and what's more...am beginning to feel that even AB is just going thru motion's and rarely comes alive  ...K needs a major  makeover ...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Finally got the chance to read the update!!

Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜ƒ...loved your comments especially the last one about the dhabba being given to the first customer.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.dunno giving out freebies will last for how long?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Tanths is the BEST!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Buddday Girl...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

You are most welcome,

They are stretching the credulity of viewer's too far ..

Kesariyaaa is the bestest
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Thanx di for lovely updatesπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

saima miss meπŸ˜ƒ

You are most welcome, Mits πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shantatai

thank u my dear ...lovely update...

It's My pleasure, Shantatai πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—...Thank you for appreciating it...πŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

You are most welcome, Sheens  πŸ€—

Thanxxx Bey ...am Missing ur presence though ..

Same here and what's more...am beginning to feel that even AB is just going thru motion's and rarely comes alive  ...K needs a major  makeover ...

I agree the passion in him is going and only seems to enjoy scenes with Takurs or TC...Rest seem to be just deja vu and does the scene for the sake of it and not with the same vigour as before...I am just disappointed that they dont realise getting  good lead actors are hard and for him to remain loyal to you despite the character assassination to continues with destroying the USP...All they have to look at is their other serial where both leads want to quit their roles and see how selfish and fickle actors are...

If you notice they needed to get their TRPs up they brought K fighting Radhe...to sustain it they decided to open the dhaba and now this jail track was to sustain audience for Adarsh track...

This serial is turning into one where the female lead solves all problems and she is the one who sees the clues that amma has not changed and voila a saas bahu saga...

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for de update Tanthya Dii😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

I agree the passion in him is going and only seems to enjoy scenes with Takurs or TC...Rest seem to be just deja vu and does the scene for the sake of it and not with the same vigour as before...I am just disappointed that they dont realise getting  good lead actors are hard and for him to remain loyal to you despite the character assassination to continues with destroying the USP...All they have to look at is their other serial where both leads want to quit their roles and see how selfish and fickle actors are...

If you notice they needed to get their TRPs up they brought K fighting Radhe...to sustain it they decided to open the dhaba and now this jail track was to sustain audience for Adarsh track...

This serial is turning into one where the female lead solves all problems and she is the one who sees the clues that amma has not changed and voila a saas bahu saga...

Isn't it..even I felt that AB is partially resuscitated when he is with Thakur's  and with Tn C otherwise he  sleep walks through the scenes ...they have got an actor who has the talent,looks and is popular ..and instead of utilizing him to Max...they are using him as filler's ..

I agree...P is the lead , we accept that,but doesn't mean that others have to suffer ...show other's as intelligent too..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Thanks for beautiful update Sathya
another rocked episode
krishna and pratigya looking bery beautiful
loved the pratigya's idea..hope it will be better for krishna's dhaba!!!

You are welcome, Deeps.

for me Sajjan Singh's entry perked up the otherwise boring episode ...

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sauris

Thanks for the update

It's my pleasure,Sauris...πŸ˜ƒ