Sasural Genda Phool

SAAYA...kis ka tha?

panic_monger thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when i watched todays episode i was sitting in a small room alone in dark on a chair having table in front of me with my pc and when pannas scene started i felt some one is just behind me its shadow is coming over my table n pc🀒🀒🀒bt thank GOD i m fineπŸ˜†
 are baat to sunye!!!!!!
                            i was saying this dat the shadow behind the window was ronak or...πŸ˜•?????i knw it must b ronak bt is it not tooo early?? abhi abhi to panna ko clues milne start hue or abhi hi ronak aa bhi gaya???
ronak's entry is not much impressive i think soooπŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its raunak only...they showed his face for a few secs!😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They live in an appartment so where was he ?/in the lobby, usually I have never seen any luxury apartments where the windows open in the lobby, if he was not in the lobby where was he,? in the terrace? how did he get there as the have a DUPLEX apartment?/ So many t mystries but the biggest mystry for me is how come SNS is no, 1 , I saw the show first time full episode today( Uk is one week behind) and I was just amazed and stunned !!!from now on I will try not to question SGP as uff, compare to others  its still watchable. No bashing inteded as just questioning
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Venture, 100% correct on that other show.

Okay, am too not happy with the way Raunak's entry is suddenly happening. To me, the CVs didn't show the gradual melting down of Panna's MIL also. Suddenly she was harsh and the next day suddenly good. Not enough change progression shown.

Then, about them staying in an apartment, how can anyone see from the window, is another question. Are they living on ground floor, only???

Raunak's entry also should be handled better, with more suspense, Panna getting more msgs, calls, worrying, etc. Yahan tho ek din mail, doosra din call, aur next day Raunak haazir.

In the love letter track they have forgotten to give attention to Panna-Raunak track. Oh and also, I feel letter writer is Jassi!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

They live in an appartment so where was he ?/in the lobby, usually I have never seen any luxury apartments where the windows open in the lobby, if he was not in the lobby where was he,? in the terrace? how did he get there as the have a DUPLEX apartment?/ So many t mystries but the biggest mystry for me is how come SNS is no, 1 , I saw the show first time full episode today( Uk is one week behind) and I was just amazed and stunned !!!from now on I will try not to question SGP as uff, compare to others  its still watchable. No bashing inteded as just questioning

i know i know...πŸ˜† see i told u...day before..my tabiyat got spoiled becos of watching last 10min of that...πŸ˜† see after one week...there is a dream seq too...that is what i saw...πŸ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i know i know...πŸ˜† see i told u...day before..my tabiyat got spoiled becos of watching last 10min of that...πŸ˜† see after one week...there is a dream seq too...that is what i saw...πŸ˜†

Shwets...You are a good example for Sheemadi's question...πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
I know shewtha, Mujahy bhi wahi ho gaya tha, yaar I also didnt enjoy a good episode of SGP as meray mind may big time Locha ho gaya tha, I am still in great confussion, meri maa ke tauba jo ab mainay phelay TV on kiya !!! Tauba Tauba.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I know shewtha, Mujahy bhi wahi ho gaya tha, yaar I also didnt enjoy a good episode of SGP as meray mind may big time Locha ho gaya tha, I am still in great confussion, meri maa ke tauba jo ab mainay phelay TV on kiya !!! Tauba Tauba.

just ensure from now that u watch only SGP...dont try others...and make urself ill...πŸ˜†
everyday i ask my mom...how TRPs come for that show...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• she watches...actually watching now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† iam in another room...with full music on..πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
I want to meet those people who watch these sick serials. Uff , never ever I am going to watch anything else.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

I want to meet those people who watch these sick serials. Uff , never ever I am going to watch anything else.

uhum...u want to meet my mom???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† actually she watches it for the saris and jewels...and keeps shouting when the BG and slow motions and still shots start...πŸ˜†