Maryada
Maryada

I still think Gaurav is GAY (Page 2)

rajivstud Newbie
rajivstud
rajivstud

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

i think they implied it, but given the public response, and honestly Gaurav's looks, they opted for the not.

But, you never know.  Sure would be an interesting twist if happens.  But I'll feel REALLY bad for Vidya then ... unless they make her fall in love with someone worthy.

-S

what do u mean by 'Gaurav's looks'...Looks and percieved masculinity/macho-ness have absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality...The popular belief that all gay men are feminine and walk/talk like women is a very misleading stereotype...Unfortunately it is the only way that straight audiences/society accept gay men...If a gay man is shown as a 'normal' acting macho guy, people think he can't be gay...Well let me tell you that most gay men are perfectly masculine (or so-called normal) in their behaviour..and a lot of models/Tv actors/ bolly actors are gay (although in the closet)...Looks have no bearing on sexual orientation
And while on the topic, someone said Vidya will try to make Gaurav straight...That's just not possible...If you are gay, you are gay...If you are straight,you are straight...you can't change your orientation...It is NOT a Choice or a "preference' as a lot of people say...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainashivani003Pirated_Fundkmystery

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Anyways even if Gaurav turns out to be gay then Vidya should leave him , and help him . She can even do one thing like she will adopt a baby or have a baby by artificial insemination ... But Only baby is not the purpose ,She needs a healthy sexual life too . She definitely needs to get divorce then..And the story should focus on the problems she faces and how she overcomes that . Among four women and their story , i find Vidya's STORY the most interesting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

iram4eva IF-Rockerz
iram4eva
iram4eva

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

i think hes having an identity crisis... to be or not to be... gay...lol

cv reveal this track already!

Shee_xaan

riti2805 Senior Member
riti2805
riti2805

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
but den y d whole dnt want gaurav to marry aarti but divya.
pls reveal it fast

Shee_xaan

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajivstud

Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

i think they implied it, but given the public response, and honestly Gaurav's looks, they opted for the not.

But, you never know.  Sure would be an interesting twist if happens.  But I'll feel REALLY bad for Vidya then ... unless they make her fall in love with someone worthy.

-S

what do u mean by 'Gaurav's looks'...Looks and percieved masculinity/macho-ness have absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality...The popular belief that all gay men are feminine and walk/talk like women is a very misleading stereotype...Unfortunately it is the only way that straight audiences/society accept gay men...If a gay man is shown as a 'normal' acting macho guy, people think he can't be gay...Well let me tell you that most gay men are perfectly masculine (or so-called normal) in their behaviour..and a lot of models/Tv actors/ bolly actors are gay (although in the closet)...Looks have no bearing on sexual orientation
And while on the topic, someone said Vidya will try to make Gaurav straight...That's just not possible...If you are gay, you are gay...If you are straight,you are straight...you can't change your orientation...It is NOT a Choice or a "preference' as a lot of people say...

Chill.

What I meant was that  'Gaurav's looks', being as good as they are, would garner more TRPs and female viewers if they decide to make him a hetro character.

yes, I'm aware that gay is not synonymous to feminine.  I worked with a gay man, and him and his partner were extremely masculine.    And I've come across many feminine men who are not gay.

-S

Edited by lilmzsunshine - 08 May 2011 at 8:43pm
lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Anyways even if Gaurav turns out to be gay then Vidya should leave him , and help him . She can even do one thing like she will adopt a baby or have a baby by artificial insemination ... But Only baby is not the purpose ,She needs a healthy sexual life too . She definitely needs to get divorce then..And the story should focus on the problems she faces and how she overcomes that . Among four women and their story , i find Vidya's STORY the most interesting 

I don't think she should divorce him JUST because he's gay.  Should he continue to act the way he's acting, she should just opt out.

Unfortunately, our society STILL condemns women who divorce, let alone those who opt for it, and even more so those who divorce from big $$ families.   And Divya comes from a humble family.

Anyhoo - should he turn out to be gay, she won't have a choice.  But I think it shouldn't come to that dead end - I'd rather she have the choice, and then opt for it if SHE wants, since so far everything's been the way Gaurav has wanted.

-S

Pirated_Fun

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Well he can always be bisexual...

Shee_xaan

Nihal_luver Groupbie
Nihal_luver
Nihal_luver

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
See, there was nuthing between him and aarthi, last nights epz confirmed this.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index