I still think Gaurav is GAY

Fez098 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a feeling Aarti is just a friend , and he just doesnt want vidya to know yet. 
Aarti is with the other dude from the hotel. She is not getting jealous , she is just getting mad how gaurav is hurting vidya and yet has feelings for her at the same time. She just doesnt want to play the game. she isnt jealous. Gaurav i think is gay. Why would devyani force her son not to marry Aarti. 
SO much suspense. SO many secrets . OH LORD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that Aarthi is not gauravs GF but gaurav is not a gay.
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he is in love with a married woman or a Prostitute... I do not think he is gay though...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG .. they still have made a revelation on this. I think Adi and priya will have a baby by the time this track is revealed.
Nihal_luver thumbnail
Hey, i was gonna open a thread on this topic too, i too feel that gaurav is gay and aarti is just pretending to be his girl friend... comon it's a bold show so im, sure kuch haat kar hi dikeynge naa..
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dnt agree to this,coz if gaurav trns up 2 b gay den it will b dead end to vidya's story,dn CV's can't make story lyk "gay ka changing nature" i.e. due to vidya's efforts gaurav's gayness goes away n he becums normal n starts lving vidya..😆..so in my view it is nt possible,he is nt a gay..
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think they implied it, but given the public response, and honestly Gaurav's looks, they opted for the not.

But, you never know.  Sure would be an interesting twist if happens.  But I'll feel REALLY bad for Vidya then ... unless they make her fall in love with someone worthy.

-S
lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I don't think he'll turn out to be gay because then the Gaurav-Vidya story completely dies. Yes a story for Gaurav and his lover can start but Vidya won't really have a role there anymore... and obviously the creators of the show will not just want to kill off the story of one of the main women!

Although it would be a bold move and I would definitely applaud Indian television for going in that direction, it would have worked better with a son that had not been married off..

and someone cannot just "stop being gay"..that's not really how it works. And if the creators try to do that, that would just be stupid.
rajivstud thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

i think they implied it, but given the public response, and honestly Gaurav's looks, they opted for the not.

But, you never know.  Sure would be an interesting twist if happens.  But I'll feel REALLY bad for Vidya then ... unless they make her fall in love with someone worthy.

-S

what do u mean by 'Gaurav's looks'...Looks and percieved masculinity/macho-ness have absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality...The popular belief that all gay men are feminine and walk/talk like women is a very misleading stereotype...Unfortunately it is the only way that straight audiences/society accept gay men...If a gay man is shown as a 'normal' acting macho guy, people think he can't be gay...Well let me tell you that most gay men are perfectly masculine (or so-called normal) in their behaviour..and a lot of models/Tv actors/ bolly actors are gay (although in the closet)...Looks have no bearing on sexual orientation
And while on the topic, someone said Vidya will try to make Gaurav straight...That's just not possible...If you are gay, you are gay...If you are straight,you are straight...you can't change your orientation...It is NOT a Choice or a "preference' as a lot of people say...
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anyways even if Gaurav turns out to be gay then Vidya should leave him , and help him . She can even do one thing like she will adopt a baby or have a baby by artificial insemination ... But Only baby is not the purpose ,She needs a healthy sexual life too . She definitely needs to get divorce then..And the story should focus on the problems she faces and how she overcomes that . Among four women and their story , i find Vidya's STORY the most interesting