The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07Metis-Preetz-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

Hi Vertika,

Wish you a very happy b'day...hope your life is filled with loads and loads of happiness and success. 

Have a gr8 life and keep smiling.Heart

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love u loads Daisy for all wishes. HugHugHug

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 07 May 2011 at 12:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07Metisdaisy_luvs_ ff

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Happy birthday VertikaHug PartyDancingGod bless you...Big smile

P.S :- I loved the post nameLOL Very nice to freak out someoneROFL Nice one ShreyaBig smile

Well said Mishti i was shocked too but after opening the topic my shock turned in to surprise and i am happy about that.

Thanks a lot for the wishes and cake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desaiprachi07Metis

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

Embarrassedhi vertika...Embarrassed

Embarrassedwish you a very very happy birthday...Embarrassed

Embarrassedi wish this day fills your whole words with happpiness , joy and laughter.Embarrassed.

Embarrassedkeep smiling and always feel good.Embarrassed...

SmileGod BlessSmile

A big  HugHugHug

To u Neetu and i am happy that you are back here again. Big smile Big smile Big smile

Lovely wishes will come true soon i am sure  Wink Wink Wink

desaiprachi07Metis

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Credit goes to Swetha (sv003) for the title. She PMed me the idea. Clap

Itne saare solid ideas aate kahan hai tere mind me Sweta? Wink Wink Wink

But nice surprising thought LOL LOL LOL

Metis-Swetha-

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Today is a day of celebration. why? because, years ago on the same day, god sent me my flesh and bone conscience. wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday. Clap  Clap  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

By varshita25

God made the sun , the earth , the moon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

By varshita25

I have a simple calculation on how long we will be friends. count the stars in heaven+sand on shore multiplied by the heartbeats = forever! Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

By varshita25

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy birthday... Dancing

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

By varshita25

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u... HugHugHugHugHugHug

desaiprachi07Mahak Sinha

desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

I joined IF on 10th Nov 2008 and I loved Kasam Se and Prachi Desai that time but I was a silent member than for the Forum. I was searching for some good fictions when I came across Vartika's one fiction The Unknown Desire and I simply loved that. It was an awesome story and the way she wrote that I was overjoyed to read that.

I sent a pm to her and told her how beautiful she writes and how can she write this much. After that she gave me a warm response and sent the link of all her fictions. Vartika you know na that I love specially The Marriage and Destiny a lot, one of your fic Kaise Kahe Hum was really controversial but I loved it's concept so much.

I was always an admirer of LRL and specially of RN when I used to watch that show but when Raj quit the show I stopped watching it and than I found Kasam se too.  Whenever I feel demoralized and lack of courage in my I talk to her although we have never seen each other and never met but I desire to meet her once before 

Soon we started chatting and talking. We have a bit same opinion and we love to discuss about various things here. She is my best friend on IF. I love her and because of her I am here and taking active participation in various activities.

She just pms me to do anything and I never miss to do that. Whenever she needs my help I always try my best to help her.  She made me so much involve in various places like RP FC, PB FC, Surya Forum and PKYEK Forum sometimes I do visit KMH Forum too and I find a surprise to see her posts there too.

She always helped me whenever I need her and whenever I feel down. I never be regular here but she never questions and never scolds me. She helps me with every possible situation and with her all solutions for different problems.

What should I gift you on this birthday?

May be a bouquet of roses

May be a birthday cake

Birthday wishes

God made the sun , the earth , the moon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u...

But at last I think I can just promise to be your friend forever till the end of the lives and may be after life in another life too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Credit goes to Swetha (sv003) for the title. She PMed me the idea. Clap

Itne saare solid ideas aate kahan hai tere mind me Sweta? Wink Wink Wink

But nice surprising thought LOL LOL LOL

i got this idea from PKYEK forumEmbarrassedWink...

one of my friend charuEmbarrassed celebrated her bday last monthEmbarrassed...
so... our common friend radz created the bday thread for charu...Wink n she named the tile of the thread as  - "Sid-Piya teamup against abhay (article)..."LOLROFL { it was done to giv an attack to herLOLWink coz she is a gr8 fan of the 3 hottie ie hunks of PKYEK... namely kabir , abhay n sid...}
later on the title of the thread was edited aftr charu saw it EmbarrassedLOL
infact charu was also laughtinTongue n said dat she was expectin such a title only... from such naughty friends...LOL

so wen i got PM from shreya abt ur bday... i though y not put up the same idea to use...Wink { i knew u were a fan of priyankaEmbarrassed... so it clickedLOLWink}

Edited by sv003 - 07 May 2011 at 4:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Surya the Super Cop Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index