HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERTIKA!!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Credit goes to Swetha (sv003) for the title. She PMed me the idea. πŸ‘

Itne saare solid ideas aate kahan hai tere mind me Sweta? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

But nice surprising thought πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Today is a day of celebration. why? because, years ago on the same day, god sent me my flesh and bone conscience. wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday. πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

By varshita25

God made the sun , the earth , the moon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

By varshita25

I have a simple calculation on how long we will be friends. count the stars in heaven+sand on shore multiplied by the heartbeats = forever! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

By varshita25

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy birthday...

By varshita25

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I joined IF on 10th Nov 2008 and I loved Kasam Se and Prachi Desai that time but I was a silent member than for the Forum. I was searching for some good fictions when I came across Vartika's one fiction The Unknown Desire and I simply loved that. It was an awesome story and the way she wrote that I was overjoyed to read that.

I sent a pm to her and told her how beautiful she writes and how can she write this much. After that she gave me a warm response and sent the link of all her fictions. Vartika you know na that I love specially The Marriage and Destiny a lot, one of your fic Kaise Kahe Hum was really controversial but I loved it's concept so much.

I was always an admirer of LRL and specially of RN when I used to watch that show but when Raj quit the show I stopped watching it and than I found Kasam se too.  Whenever I feel demoralized and lack of courage in my I talk to her although we have never seen each other and never met but I desire to meet her once before 

Soon we started chatting and talking. We have a bit same opinion and we love to discuss about various things here. She is my best friend on IF. I love her and because of her I am here and taking active participation in various activities.

She just pms me to do anything and I never miss to do that. Whenever she needs my help I always try my best to help her.  She made me so much involve in various places like RP FC, PB FC, Surya Forum and PKYEK Forum sometimes I do visit KMH Forum too and I find a surprise to see her posts there too.

She always helped me whenever I need her and whenever I feel down. I never be regular here but she never questions and never scolds me. She helps me with every possible situation and with her all solutions for different problems.

What should I gift you on this birthday?

May be a bouquet of roses

May be a birthday cake

Birthday wishes

God made the sun , the earth , the moon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u...

But at last I think I can just promise to be your friend forever till the end of the lives and may be after life in another life too.

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Itne saare solid ideas aate kahan hai tere mind me Sweta? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

But nice surprising thought πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i got this idea from PKYEK forumπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...

one of my friend charu😳 celebrated her bday last month😳...
so... our common friend radz created the bday thread for charu...πŸ˜‰ n she named the tile of the thread as  - "Sid-Piya teamup against abhay (article)..."πŸ˜†πŸ€£ { it was done to giv an attack to herπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ coz she is a gr8 fan of the 3 hottie ie hunks of PKYEK... namely kabir , abhay n sid...}
later on the title of the thread was edited aftr charu saw it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
infact charu was also laughtinπŸ˜› n said dat she was expectin such a title only... from such naughty friends...πŸ˜†

so wen i got PM from shreya abt ur bday... i though y not put up the same idea to use...πŸ˜‰ { i knew u were a fan of priyanka😳... so it clickedπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰}
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
 priyanka arrived at VERTIKA'sbirthday party

Edited by elu_ash - 12 years ago
Here's a Birthday greeting 
Especially to show 
How much you mean 
Although you surely must know 
That without a doubt 
There's no-one nicer than you(for me on IF)
To wish Happy Birthday to 
hey birthday girl

happy birthday

sorry i am late , was unwell

you enjoy your birthday

and may all your wishes come true and God bless

love youπŸ€—
Originally posted by varshita

Today is a day of celebration. why? because, years ago on the same day, god sent me my flesh and bone conscience. wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday. πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

By varshita25

God made the sun , the earth , the moon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday πŸ₯³

By varshita25

I have a simple calculation on how long we will be friends. count the stars in heaven+sand on shore multiplied by the heartbeats = forever! πŸ‘πŸΌ

By varshita25

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy birthday...

By varshita25

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u... πŸ€—

Hey Vershu a big thanks to u from me for all these lovely birthday wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You all made me feel so special and loved a lot all the arrangements by you. 😍 😍 😍
I am really delighted to see how much u all love me. 😳 😳 😳
A big thanks darling

Originally posted by desaiprachi07

I joined IF on 10th Nov 2008 and I loved Kasam Se and Prachi Desai that time but I was a silent member than for the Forum. I was searching for some good fictions when I came across Vartika's one fiction The Unknown Desire and I simply loved that. It was an awesome story and the way she wrote that I was overjoyed to read that.

I sent a pm to her and told her how beautiful she writes and how can she write this much. After that she gave me a warm response and sent the link of all her fictions. Vartika you know na that I love specially The Marriage and Destiny a lot, one of your fic Kaise Kahe Hum was really controversial but I loved it's concept so much.

I was always an admirer of LRL and specially of RN when I used to watch that show but when Raj quit the show I stopped watching it and than I found Kasam se too.  Whenever I feel demoralized and lack of courage in my I talk to her although we have never seen each other and never met but I desire to meet her once before 

Soon we started chatting and talking. We have a bit same opinion and we love to discuss about various things here. She is my best friend on IF. I love her and because of her I am here and taking active participation in various activities.

She just pms me to do anything and I never miss to do that. Whenever she needs my help I always try my best to help her.  She made me so much involve in various places like RP FC, PB FC, Surya Forum and PKYEK Forum sometimes I do visit KMH Forum too and I find a surprise to see her posts there too.

She always helped me whenever I need her and whenever I feel down. I never be regular here but she never questions and never scolds me. She helps me with every possible situation and with her all solutions for different problems.

What should I gift you on this birthday?

May be a bouquet of roses

May be a birthday cake

Birthday wishes

God made the sun , the earth , the moon ,the stars , but love he could not make another one when he made a love like you . happy birthday

In soft gleaming night of stars may all ur dreams com true may every star of every night bring lov n joy 2 u happy b'day 2 u...

But at last I think I can just promise to be your friend forever till the end of the lives and may be after life in another life too.

Oh...Drishu you are really a sweetheart darling. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I didn't expect that u would give me such lovely gift on my birthday in form of memories of past.😍😍😍
This is all wonderful and sweet darling.
But u know i am not that much big person i am just a simple and down to earth person who can make others smile.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
I am really overwhelmed to see all the love affection and care from you guys.😳 😳 😳

Originally posted by sv003

i got this idea from PKYEK forumπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...

one of my friend charu😳 celebrated her bday last month😳...
so... our common friend radz created the bday thread for charu...πŸ˜‰ n she named the tile of the thread as  - "Sid-Piya teamup against abhay (article)..."πŸ˜†πŸ€£ { it was done to giv an attack to herπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ coz she is a gr8 fan of the 3 hottie ie hunks of PKYEK... namely kabir , abhay n sid...}
later on the title of the thread was edited aftr charu saw it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
infact charu was also laughtinπŸ˜› n said dat she was expectin such a title only... from such naughty friends...πŸ˜†

so wen i got PM from shreya abt ur bday... i though y not put up the same idea to use...πŸ˜‰ { i knew u were a fan of priyanka😳... so it clickedπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰}

Great idea darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—