India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 9)

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Swancy we shoudnt hurt other's feelings and I m sorry for that...but  when some people were attacking Shilpa and said our opinions unjustified that irked me...the thing is we all r biased...no1's opinion will be honest...
anyways this is an never ending topic and i m out of here now...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaFari.KashiannoseasyncBazingaaneha-rockss

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
DMG is like a legend, so yes the show wil continue to do great even though Riddhima changes twice, but i guess for me the end was September 2009. So after that, i dont know if youd like to watch it..Dmg became a MESS..lool But just watch the last episode..it'll sum up everything haha :P

Oh and yeah, for me, the best phase was in the beginning and the reunion at the end...it was just beautiful, fresh, and ADDICTING lol But  as the story proceeds, the characters GROW..so watch it for that..you'll love them for sure :)

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 06 May 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preeti_ar_kj

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I think you should do whatever you want. Personally, I loved the Kash phase the best. It had love, frienship, pain, hatred, masti, STORIES WITH PATEINTS and was actually a lot more hospital-like than it later becomes. Initially I refused to watch it after Shilpa but for Armaan I had to Embarrassed
I couldnt get used to Suku or Jen but after watching the show over multiple times, I dont mind Suku at all.  After Kash the show wasnt about AR for me anymore. I watched it for the gang, for the masti, for the hospital aka circus it had become. It was FUN. Not too realistic but FUN. So for me, AR ended when Shilpa left and DMG ended Sept 2009.

You will notice a change in Riddhima's character with each actress.
Shilpas version was the masti-filled, loving, sweet and shararti type.Big smile
Sukus version was VERY VERY sweet and caring (best part of AR love story). She lacked that 'phataka' part of Riddhimas character.
Jens was more mature, authoritative, which is kinda ok with the storyline since by then they should have matured.

FOR ME, season 1 is definitely worth it. The second season...not so much (except Kash...for me at least).

People, end the comparisons and act maturely please. In your response, you shouldnt indirectly disrespect someone and then when others do the same to your fav start pointing fingers. Doesnt work like that.

End the comparisons and just simply answer the question. Sheesh.

Edited by Fari.Kashian - 06 May 2011 at 11:06pm
Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I think it would make sense for you just to watch it and decide for yourself. Most people here belong to certain fan groups so obviously, for loyalty's sake they will say that their jodi's phase was the best. You lose objectivity once you tie yourself with a certain fan group.

That is why I think that regardless of what many self-proclaimed AR fans may think, there are actually VERY VERY VERY few AR fans. If you think AR ended after Kash, then no you are not an AR fan cuz you didnt accept/like the other two Riddhimas. If you think just because DMG ended with Kajen you are an AR fan, then no you arent because again, you dont accept/ like the other Riddhimas. The only ARians are those who dont mind any of the 3 actresses because for them its not about actresses but actually about characters. And believe me, regardless of what people refer to themselves as, there are in fact very few ARians.

Kashians will say Kash phase was the best and same thing will Kasu and Kajen fans. So...it doesnt really count I guess since no one's being objective.

I say watch season one and decide for yourself if it was worth it hun.
..KaJenDelena.. Senior Member
..KaJenDelena..
..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Hey Hun!

eemmm I have to admit during Shilpa's era It was the most adorable AR times, coz the show was new and everything seemed perfect BUT Trust me its definately worth watching, Kasu era was a bit hard to cope with BUT KaJen era will blow you away. Worth watching!

Shilpa was the sweet Ridhimma and had the pleasure of being the Ridhimma that everyone loved, her acting is average but she did leave a place in our heart. =)

Sukriti was the cute/ pretty Ridhimma, it was hard to accept her coz we were used to shilpa but she is sooo cute =)

Jennifer, according to me was the best Ridhimma, she portrayed the character to its fullest potential, her acting is superb and her chemistry with Karan is mind blowing! Sadly though she had to be Ridhimma during AR's hardest times but the way she portrays Ridhimma and the way she depicts her love to Armaan with a single glance will keep you hooked even through the A-R-Sid triangle and yeah she is the most beautiful of all Ridhimmas (My opinion not necessarily others) =)

There will be times where youu feel fraustrated, heart broken, feel betrayed, hate certain characters, feel hurt, cry and then there will be times where you cant stop laughing, cant stop smiling, feel like your on 7th heaven, feel like that AR's love is the truest and purest of them all, cant stop loving the characters and trust me you will truly fall in love with Armaan. =) sooo If a show that depicts all this then YES its definately worth watching.

ps; You have to be an AR fan and that will keep you through all phases. hehe =)

Hope this helped =)

Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 07 May 2011 at 1:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARanjaanichudiPreeti_ar_kjFarzu-

TheAquaCapri IF-Dazzler
TheAquaCapri
TheAquaCapri

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
You definitely have to watch the Kajen period!!
Something best you are missing your way<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudi

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

O.M.F.G.! People have turned this place into a comparison field again! Why can't ye answer in yes or no or whatever without comparing the three ridhimas??? Everyone must have done a great job and ye are hell bent on comparing and proving that your fav did the best job, jeez!

And of course, most people are after attacking SA, how typical and convenient! :@

Mods will have to close this topic eventually, cos so many members have asked to reply to the question and not compare, but some people can't understand! I hope this forum closes again, cos it isn't the forum I once used to love, it has turned so bitter and competititve. I want to remember this forum for all the good times, and not for these bitter moments where every topic ends with a comparison on who is better and who is not. I never thought I would say this, but I think it'll be best if this forum is locked again. :( Cos it's no longer about "DMG". People might kill me for saying this but I have had enough! Can't believe answering in yes or no without these comparisons could be so difficult! God help us!

@TM- watch it yourself and decide! Don't depend on anyone's opinion here cos everyone is trying to make you watch their fav couple and there is no honest opinion on DMG. It's all about couples here. Do what you want, none of us is truly helping you.  :)

Edited by kasharti1 - 07 May 2011 at 2:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Afrin_noseasyncneha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
nd d battle continues
omg...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Afrin_noseasyncBazingaa

Go to top