India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 3)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
UMMM YESS! watch it girl! DMG got waaayy better after that :) Suku was a cute Riddhima and JW was just amazing! No words for her. You have to watch her scenes. She's an incredible actress. I wouldn't recommend watching season 2 though lol ;)

Have fun watching! =)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairasonam_anjaanichudimanjha-Dayeeta--DavneetKaur-Medha.Nomaa.swashbuckling

canadians IF-Rockerz
canadians
canadians

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i say Watch it! 
 i have followed the show since the first promo of DMG came out! 
 and yes Shilpa will be back! :) Jennifer and Sukiri and there are more new entries to come!! 
 even i felt like i wont be able to watch any more of DMG when shilpa left but then i realized that i am more into the show than just a character! :) watch the show! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairamanjha

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I don't know about others, but I would definitely say that you watch it further.  You'll see a completely new Riddhima (along with 2 new faces, you'll also see 2 new phases of her).  The gang's friendship will be the bestest of the best.  Yes, it'll have tears and heart breaks, but after you finish watching it, you probably won't regret it, especially if you remain as an 'AR' fan. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairaanjaanichudimanjha-Dayeeta-

Zaynoo2320 IF-Sizzlerz
Zaynoo2320
Zaynoo2320

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Soo, my point of view is from Day 1; i'll explain as I go along lol.
Alright, so I watched DMG since day 1, and I got hooked because of KSG. I watched it for him, then eventually fell for KaSh. I'm KaShian, but a little different than the rest. I continued to watch DMG after SA left FOR KSG. As I watched, the 2nd Riddhima didn't have great chemistry, but the relationship between AR definitely strengthens, however the show begins to experience loads of downhills. And it becomes too dramatic, contrasting the previously amazing fun, love, and overall essence of DMG. Then the 3rd Riddhima, this is when DMG becomes too controversial. To be honest, I liked her at first, but she was too serious for the bubbly riddhima, it's almost like Riddhima was just a character years ago. The chemistry I literally fell asleep through multiple times, and I never felt the butterflies in your stomach, or the "i-need-to-watch-dmg" feeling. It's gone, and it doesn't ever come back. The old DMG is absolutely NOTHING compared to how it ended up. One of it's writers admitted it too. But if you love KSG, watch it for him like I did. I put an end to AR after SA left. The rest is up to you! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranair_Afrin_noseasyncBazingaaneha-rockssXiahtic-5

mini_ksg_AR Goldie
mini_ksg_AR
mini_ksg_AR

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
YES U SHUD CONTINUE 2 Watch...dose who say dat it became a disaster or boring r shilpa anand/kash fanatics...even i loved SA n aftr she lft it ws difficult 2 accept suku bt bt dat ws 4 a smal pd n aftr dat u wud lyk kasu..dey r cute n ur hatred 2wrds ridz wud nt b dre...mreover dre is loads n loads f gang masti wh is jus awesm...infact plz dnt miss ne episode til 2nd oct 2009...do cont n u wnt regret n u wil lov n njoy it even mre...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudiMedha.

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARanjaanichudimanjhaMedha.-DavneetKaur-

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Hmmm well Shilpa's exit was very disheartening but as far as AR's relationship is concerned i would say the real essence of it began after she left... till shilpa's time AR's relationship was very unstable as it was jus the beginning n riddhz took quite sometime to make up her mind... the trust n faith starts building up when sukirti entered... their relation grew stronger n this is the phase when she's completely ready to accept her love for him n stand up for it... so definitely u should watch the episodes coz the track progressed really well n there was loads of fun n masti ... n with Jen's entry AR stepped into the best phase of their relationship... 

I've watched the show from day 1 n would suggest that if u like AR as a couple, n also the other characters of the show then u must watch further coz there's a lot more to it now... Smile  If ur cing it only for the actor who's playing that role it'll be hard accepting the change but if u're more into the fictional side then there won't be an issue... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARanjaanichudiMedha.-DavneetKaur-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I think you should...try to watch some episodes with an open mind...I m sure you will like them...there is loads to come if you enjoy AR as an onscreen Jodi...their confession..some very sweet scenes...and some major heartbreaks as you proceed with the show LOL...but it's much better than most of the shows on air...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaanichudimanjhaMedha.

Go to top