Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 22)

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Zahra omg you serious??? KSG was the ONLY reason? and the KaSh was the ONLY reason??? Soo basically KaSu/KaJen were nothing??? S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Honestly, I dont even wanna reply to you because you have this biased opinion and you are never gonna have a civil conversation with me. Ive had a few convos with you here on many topics and you always the same thing so Im not gonna bother anymore.

Why am I here anyway.. No ones gonna change their opinions or admit that KASU/KAJEN does have a hugeee following, not just their couple! Honey, believe it or not, characters do matter to some extent! Though I may be a KAJENIAN FIRST, I also do adore AR lovestory but 99% of that is because of KaJen and their amazing acting! Otherwise, its KaJen always!

AND I AINT denying that trp's went down after her exit - See despite being a KaJenian, Im not afraid to say DMGs trps went down after her exit because I like to speak the TRUTH. Not say random stuff to make my couple look good. BUT BUT BUT, it gained its viewers back shortly after and its because of SUKIRTI AND JENNIFER AND KSG, not KSG alone. It just shocks me to see you say that stufff.. Seriously

Yes i am saying dat the show was on air bcz of KSG as i am sure if KSG was replaced thn the show would have closed down like it was abt to datz y they brought KSG back in April as cv's got warning no and people accepted Sukirti n jennifer bcz of AR n KSG

If you dont want to reply thn dont i am not forcing you but i wont stop bcz whneva people will bash my fav jodi i dont back out i will keep arguing and dont worry i happen to feel the same way about you too as i have come across you too in some topics so nobody is doodh ka dhula hua here my dear

Huge fan following i dont knw abt it bt wht i knw is KaSh has huge fan following and even when they both not onscreen the fan following grow much more i am not denying people are loving Sukirti she has made her place now as Piya in her new show if character do matter why do i see exact same people asking for a jodi and not characters if DMG do come back and some other jodi play AR i will see those same fan thn

Trp's were never the same as before at all show go on air for years even with no trp's as we have example Yeh ishq Hayye and many more shows who have not given any trp's stll they are on air why ? the thing is when we say tu people say we are saying random things which are not true and when it come strue tu i dont see people saying anything at all and i will again say that it was KSG bcz of him the show was running bcz when he left the show i saw many articles coming n saying show will close down and they brought third Riddhima back bt again trp's were same so they brought KSG and trp's were up again n they wanted more trp's and datz y they brought Shilpa back and thn we say trp's were not same obviously bt trp's did went up dont be surprise i will keep saying this and wont change my statement bcz they didnt give any impotance to gang at all so other jodi fans also lost interest so its obvious that KSG was the one who gave trp's to them

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Afrin_..ayaan..neha-rockssruky786-LoVe.KaSh-

..ayaan.. Goldie
..ayaan..
..ayaan..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
rofl...why r some peoples saying that shilpa anand did not gave justice to riddhima's character,instead 'some other actress' gave it full justice?????

If 'that' other actress had portrayed that character so bootifully,then why r people hating riddhima's character now????

Shilpa was the foundation for riddhima gupta's character...she gave life to it:-)

If shilpa had nt given justice to that character,then there wld nt hav been such a huge fanfollowing for her:-)

@tm...wach the whole serial n decide urself,wch couple's chemistry was best n which was not:-)

Edited by sweet_shilpa - 18 May 2011 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Afrin_

sonam_ Goldie
sonam_
sonam_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I would suggest that u read my comment again... I have clearly said that during sukirti n jennifer's time we saw a different side of riddhima's character where she sheds all her inhibitions n accepts her love for Armaan n also stands up for their love... whenever shilpa ( as riddz ) was shown expressing her feelings for armaan it din look very convincing... a reason could be that she wasn't very sure about her love for him but it din come across well... 

About people hating riddhima's character... well to be honest i don think many of us even liked her a lot since the beginning b'coz of the way she behaved with Armaan time n again... it was mainly Armaan's character that was highly appreciated n loved... in riddhima's case it was only the actress that appealed to the audience... it was the track that made many dislike her... has nothing to do with the actress...

Agreed shilpa gave the foundation to riddhima's character but sukirti n jennifer have done an amazing job in building up the character... which is equally important...

Wish people out here would read other's comments with a neutral perspective...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..anjaanichudiSanju_Farzu-..Armaania..chainreaction.

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I am just armaan fan, and I like KaJen, KaSh and JeRan.
But to be very honest, first of all KSG, then SA, then SK, and then JW made contributions to the show respectively, and that's why DMG was a success.

Who can deny the eyelocks of KaSh?Day Dreaming
Who can deny the sweetness of KaSu?Day Dreaming
Who can deny the craziness of KSG-JJ?Day Dreaming
Who can deny the innocence of Siddhima?
Day Dreaming

All were amazing in their own places. And to me Shilpa and Jennifer were the best riddhima's.
And yes, that doesn't give an explanation, of JW poor acting just because her character was hated. Huh.SleepyI mean, a villain also gains his fans not because of his innocence and decence of the character BUT the way naturally he has portrayed the role.Likewise, Jennifer Winget has also played the role extremely well, and she was able to portray the confused side of Riddhima. Riddhima's character was turning according to CV's decision, not JW's.So confusion in Riddhima's character doesn't mean she has poorly played the character infact, she has played the character so aptly that people could understand the fact, that riddhima is in state of confusion.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..henalianjaanichudiSanju_Farzu-chainreaction.

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@tzahara WHATEVER dude. Keep believing and being delusional. I cant believe HALF the things you said. Im actually pissed at right now. Everytime I come to this topic and see some peoples comments - My day gets ruined. I  wonder how all the other fangroups meaning JW fans, Sukku fans, EVERYONE feels about that statement of yours :) You're really rude. Love KaSh all you want, but you dont need to put down other fangroups. The only reason I reply back to you is because you write the wierdest stuff ever! I cant help it. But this will be my last comment. Hope we never talk in another topic and please dont quote me anymore. Ive had enough arguments with you and they all end the same way. If you have a problem with my comments, then just ignore them and live with it. Or PM me if its bothering you that much. Take care babe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..anjaanichudiSanju_chainreaction.

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh some peopleUnhappy
let me tell you one thing, just giving birth or shaping up a character doesn't mean everything...in fatc, it is the NURTURING that matters the most...if it is not nurtured properly no matter how healthy the birth was, it is gonna be useless!!!
Just because you are only one of the riddhimas' fan doesn't mean you take away the credits from other two and mae it sound like they were just killing a mosquito in the showStern Smile lol

and one more thing, the real achievement doesn't lie in being a part of something good..it lies when you stand out even among the bad...Jenny did not get to play the awesomest portion of Riddhima's characters...she as a character had to go through a lot but still she is loved by thousands as Riddhima...just imagine what would have happened if she did not have to play that portion of Riddhima's character but others? No matter what you can't deny her presence she made people felt! Now this is something amazing!!!

and rofl some people saying TRPs didn't go up when Jenny came back...she was the sole reason at that moment the show even survived...after AR's exit, the show was given many notices to shut down but they brought Jenny and TRPs doubled (and I have a solid proof for this rather than some biased websites or anything)...if she hadn't come back the show would not even have lasted for KSG's comeback nor somebody else!!!!! so people should cut the crap and stop disrespecting her...if she hadn't come back, those people wouldn't even have got to enjoy at least for some months!! 

P.S. I do not have time to reply so please do not quote me and live and let live!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..henalianjaanichudiFarzu-chainreaction.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
omg! okay seriously, firstly some people should stop talking about trps because the trps went lower because of the track at that time, and that was because of the creatives, not because jenny was acting badly. Even if shilpa played the role of riddhima at that time, the trps would have still gone down because the fans were upset that AR weren't united. Because to us dmg is all about AR. Yes, we all have our favourites, like Kash or Kajen or Kasu but at that time many people stopped watching because of AR, so don't blame jenny for making that happen.

And if people are saying that only ksg is the most important person in the whole show, then thats not true because all the dmg fans watch it for AR, and without the R, our favourite jodi is incomplete. After shilpa, sukiriti and jenny portrayed the character of riddhima as best as they could. You probably only like shilpa because she started off the show, but she didn't stay did she? so you should give jenny a chance because she continued playing the role of the confused riddhima even when people hated her CHARACTER. No one actually hated jenny for her acting, because that was amazing. People could only hate riddhima's character because of jenny's acting, so it shows us that she's an amazing actress.

And also, when jenny came back to the show, the trps did increase, which just shows that she is a good actress and that she has a huge fan following her who loved her as riddhima. Now please stop bashing, and don't quote me because i don't want to continue this argument.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..henalianjaanichudi

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

@tzahara WHATEVER dude. Keep believing and being delusional. I cant believe HALF the things you said. Im actually pissed at right now. Everytime I come to this topic and see some peoples comments - My day gets ruined. I  wonder how all the other fangroups meaning JW fans, Sukku fans, EVERYONE feels about that statement of yours :) You're really rude. Love KaSh all you want, but you dont need to put down other fangroups. The only reason I reply back to you is because you write the wierdest stuff ever! I cant help it. But this will be my last comment. Hope we never talk in another topic and please dont quote me anymore. Ive had enough arguments with you and they all end the same way. If you have a problem with my comments, then just ignore them and live with it. Or PM me if its bothering you that much. Take care babe.

Are you like totally insensitive? Weren't YOU the one who was talking about "humanity"? Oh so this is humanity! Call other people's POV "shit", then say "you write the weirdest stuff ever", and then preach about humanity! What did you say? "Don't you know how to talk to another human being?" , "Humanity comes above a jodi okay?", isn't this what you said to me? Oh so this is the way we talk to another human being, thanks for letting everyone know! Jeez, this totally creeps me out and shows how much people follow what they say! Even we are human beings, you know? It's not only the people who completely agree with your POV that are humans, those who disagree are too. :)) So much for "humanity". And no, when you say stuff like this, no one can ignore it and live with it, this is totally inhumane. So convenient for you to say so much to other human beings and then ask them to live with it, so much for humanity. I wasn't gonna come back here but this comment totally shocked me, it completely  contradicted the humanity talk you gave to me! This is utterly disgraceful! God save humanity!

@Zahra: Babe, don't waste your time here. People here contradict their own statements, so how can one expect them to understand your POV. This is not worth your time and attention. :) xxx

Edited by kasharti1 - 19 May 2011 at 2:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

Go to top