Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
@vaish04 and ruky786
Thanks a lot guys🤗
I would like to add that initially I could connect to DMG because it wasn't always about love.Doctors actually worked ,solved cases,interacted with the patients,but later on DMG's focus completely shifted to forever love🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This topic is still rocking =) 🥳🤣
I guess, the topic maker already made up her mind and ran away from here 🤣🤣🤣

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

🤣

Still going on and wow KaSh fans you get called liars and what not because you bring out stuff that is true and some believe it's false? Double standards!

Yeah when I started watching it I was a AR fan because it was KaSh honestly but then it only turned to AR when it was Shilpa as Ridhima but now I don't watch the show I never watch the KaSh scenes or anything however I do go on Shilpa Anand's blog that's about it.

Ruky yaar i love you 🤣

Arey forget it we are used to it now bcz as per other fan group we are liars and we are wht not so dont worry i take that as pure entertainment now bcz after DMG this is my time pass watch people saying stuff abt us

_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lori.

@vaish04 and ruky786

Thanks a lot guys🤗
I would like to add that initially I could connect to DMG because it wasn't always about love.Doctors actually worked ,solved cases,interacted with the patients,but later on DMG's focus completely shifted to forever love🥱

ditto!!!!!cant agree more...
thats y I mentioned in one of my comment that DMG portrayed the proffession of doctors as some  worthless job...except treating patients they did everything...and I dont know its true or not but i heard that in one of the ending epis they took the phorever love into operation theater where A giuded R on an operation as if guiding a child its 1st letter...😆
anyways those initial days of DMG were like dream which had everything...from romance to masti to work...everything!!!!! later on it felt like a completely different serial...

Edited by _Afrin_ - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Afrin_

ditto!!!!!cant agree more...
thats y I mentioned in one of my comment that DMG portrayed the proffession of doctors as some  worthless job...except treating patients they did everything...and I dont know its true or not but i heard that in one of the ending epis they took the phorever love into operation theater where A giuded R on an operation as if guiding a child its 1st letter...😆
anyways those initial days of DMG were like dream which had everything...from romance to masti to work...everything!!!!! later on it felt like a completely different serial...

@bold -Oh my god they did?Not that I didn't expect ,considering how they showed Riddhima going to Harvard.Now if Riddhima doesn't know how to operate ,how would she have managed in Harvard?Most importantly,which blockhead appointed her?
Anyways, when they showed EMA ,all limits were crossed
Edited by Lori. - 12 years ago