India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 2)

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

This forum has been divided into DIE hard fans of each Riddhima, so each one will give you a preety predicatable answer.

All the SA fans will no doubt say it sucked, and all the Suku fans will say it was the best phase, and the Jennifer fans will say yest theres much more to come.

You're not gonna get a pretty unbiased view on this forum.

Despite my username Im a HUGE KaJen fan, so Im gonna say theres much more to come LOL

Oh and as an AR fan, the Armaan and Riddhima had the best phase in their relationship during Sukirti as a Riddhima

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairasonam_mini_ksg_ARRozy77chahaat.desigrl27Riddikulusmanjha-Doppelganger-alaipayutheyDulceTentacion.Farzu-Medha.-DavneetKaur-Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-swashbucklingblessing-beauty

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Umm...depends. I'm a hardcore KaShian and never ever watched a single episode after Shilpa left, cos for me, No KaSh=No DMG.
And to be honest, this will be the last place on Earth I'll consider for asking this particular question. Sounds harsh, I know, but it's true. :p
Here people are divided and will give you different answers.
What I suggest is that give an episode or two more a shot, and if KaSh have affected you the way they have affected me and other hardcore and true KaShians, well then you wouldn't want to watch it yourself, your heart wouldn't want to, sounds dramatic maybe but that's the truth. :p At the end of the day, it's you who can decide what's best for you. I'm trying to be as unbiased as I can be. I didn't watch DMG after Shilpa's exit so can't tell you anything about story.  But KaSh was what mattered to me the most and hence I didn't watch it...it's your choice now, depends on your feelings for KaSh.

However, I do agree with absolutely everything Angelic_Swancy said, some may deny but that's the truth. Beware of that. :)

Good luck and do let me what you decide. :)

This is coming from a proud KaShian since day 1. Embarrassed

Edited by kasharti1 - 05 May 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noseasyncbAkChOd.xDneha-rockssruky786-LoVe.KaSh-

desigrl27 IF-Dazzler
desigrl27
desigrl27

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the input guys...seems like we have tons of different personalities.  DMG is on hold for at least a couple weeks for me because I have finals going on now, but I may continue afterwards.  Obviously since I've only seen Shilpa episodes, it's a bit difficult for me to picture anyone else as Riddhima, but I may give it a shot.  I did hear that Shilpa Anand comes back later on...?  Anyways, thanks for the input everyone!

PS I'm impressed that so many people responded to my post even though this show has already ended.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AltairaFarzu-smiley_liziMedha.

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kashkasukajennAltairaanjaanichudimanjhaRiddikulus-DavneetKaur-smiley_liziMedha.Nomaa.swashbuckling-Moni-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

noru IF-Sizzlerz
noru
noru

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Watch it till the end and more importantly, watch it for the characters :) Don't think too much about who is playing who :)

Edited by nowee10 - 05 May 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Altaira..Chandni..anjaanichudimanjhaRiddikulus-Dayeeta-awarapan.-DavneetKaur-Farzu-smiley_liziMedha.Nomaa.swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_Rani

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Waow hm well if u r AR fan thn go ahead and watch it bt i will tell u the fun days are gone now after this it will well not abt doctors well if u r KaSh fan thn it will be hard for u to watch it i will tell u from my point of view the show lost the soul after Shilpa exit bt KSG was awesome i can tell u dat KaSh jodi is amazing na well it depends if u r a KaSh fan it will be hard for u to watch it bt it u r AR fan thn it upto u if u want to bt after Shilpa exit DMG wasn;t the same bcz the jodi of AR wasn't dere anymore n KaSh were definitely absent

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwetaKaSh..ayaan..Bazingaanoseasync-LoVe.KaSh-neha-rockssruky786-Cherry-

anjaanichudi IF-Dazzler
anjaanichudi
anjaanichudi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Watch it yaar...at d most wt will hpn? If u like it u will b hpy n if u dnt, jst forget it ...btw why did u start watching d show???? do u wana gt mad like us LOL

On a serious note, kash times had d best story line, Kasu times had best luv comptability and kajen times had best chemistry and awesome acting...jeran times n d last epi's were confusing Confused  u shud especially watch out for jen...she gvs solid takkar to KSG in both acting n luks department.

PS: dnt mind bt i find u fake...fl like u hv already wtchd d show

Edited by nits_21 - 06 May 2011 at 2:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Altaira-DavneetKaur-swashbuckling

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
LOL I don't think it is a matter where you should rely on other's opinions..things depend on your personal taste...I would definitely say there are loads more to come...the asli "ishq mein imteehan" do comes later on but it is totally your wish whether you want to continue or not...you would witness different phases in AR love-story, other characters ' love-stories, the relationships between different characters, some brilliant actings...if you are willing or are looking forward to these aspects, then do continue or else don't...but again I would say it is totally your call!! anyway good luck with it!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairaanjaanichudimanjha-Dayeeta-Medha.Nomaa.Farzu-swashbucklingblessing-beauty

Go to top