India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Just started watching DMG (Page 19)

MrsSobtiGrover Senior Member
MrsSobtiGrover
MrsSobtiGrover

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
All I can say is don't listen to anyone! KaShians will say it's rubbish, KaSuians will say it's good till KaSu times, KaJenians will say it's good till KaJen times, SRians will say it's good till SR times!
I am a KaJenian, but being a DMG fan, I am telling you watch the whole drama, and see if you liked it or not. Don't listen to all those other people.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Nims-henalianjaanichudiRabz_14Sanju_Mehak_Luvs_Ranichainreaction.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by henali

Originally posted by -Farzana-

KaSh were the first AR.. it makes sense that the show wouldnt feel the same for some people after SA left.

If JW was the first Riddhima and KaJen, the first AR - then it woulda felt wierd if SA replaced her! People woulda had a hard time accepting since they saw JW as Ridhdima FIRST. Vice versa with Sukirti! IT MAKES SENSE OK! STOP saying it lost its charm.. If it lost its charm it wouldnt have been on air for 2 years and more after her leave. Any characrer replacements takes time to adjust to.. I know I had a hard time when they kept replacing actors in the show Kumkum.. esp Siya and Sharman's character but hey I got used to it eventuallyy! It takes time.. but you'll definately get used to it. But some people on this FORUM havent watched KaJen/KaSu scenes and they are saying shit  -______- umm okay???

i 2nd u...
i agree!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..anjaanichudiFarzu-

anjaanichudi IF-Dazzler
anjaanichudi
anjaanichudi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
d gal (TM)  mst hv got petrified dt she wud turn crazy like us n mst hv stopd wtchng d show by now Tongue chill ppl Wink

Edited by nits_21 - 16 May 2011 at 1:34pm

henaliIamSherLockedchainreaction.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nits_21

d gal (TM)  mst hv got petrified dt she wud turn crazy like us n mst hv stopd wtchng d show by now Tongue chill ppl Wink
haha, yeah we argue so much that she must have thought its better that she stops watching the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

henalianjaanichudi

chahaat. IF-Dazzler
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Its your choice. (:
But as a KaSuian i can say it  was worthy to watch. This show was a amazing show! I hope enjoy watching it! Lucky you, you dont have to wait for the episodes.
henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
bichari TM...!...she must hv surely stopped watchn DMG...n the reason is...'we'

Edited by henali - 17 May 2011 at 3:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..chainreaction.

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
lol dis is still on
*yawn yawn*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I know it definitely did...that balcony scene when Armaan had that accident and Shilpa was wearing that red suit I blushed completely!!!!!! It never happened with the other Riddhima's...I just enjoyed it!! I so agree...DMG was a youth show but they completely ruined the storyline. They had Riddhima married in the show and she nearly did "it" was just pathetic...I still say it was complete adultery I mean she was married and she was going to sleep with Armaan...I am so glad Shilpa was not doing that scene as Riddhima otherwise I think I would have stopped watching it.

OOh dat balcony scene hehe i remember each n every single scene of KaSh and feel much more yaar and i always blush whneva i see KaSh scene they both have done marvelous job and dont talk abt the later DMG at all i mean first tu they gt her married n later they showed her enjoying both boys arms Armaan n Sid that was so tacky n nasty track i cant even tell n i knw i was so glad dat Shilpa didnt come back as Riddhima bcz the character was totally ruined the character which she built with so much energy was totally gone and now she is known as original Riddhima as well as naughty Shilpa Malhotra

Bazingaaneha-rockssruky786

Go to top